Official The Station Needs YOUR creation!

U

User.123120

Hello all, boy do i have exciting news for you all today! (y) (Y)

If you're not aware, Freedom! published a video regarding George becoming a Associate Producer for "The Station" and with that we partners are being given an exciting chance to become part of the game creatively! :eek:

Check out the video below for the video that George did;

Click here if you would like to see the kickstarter page for the game.

See the Trailer for "The Station" below;

So, what is this post about that?
Well, George would like every member of the Freedom! Family to contribute in any way possible from things like making art for the game and creating assets such as models!

So it's time for us all to get our creative thinking, love and knowledge of gaming that we know, and come up with something that will effect the games development! :)

We will be accepting two methods of submission, the first being commenting below and linking (Only link things that are relevant) and giving us a run down of your idea and what not. Or the other way is to follow the Google Document Link and comment your suggestion in the same way you will find here! :cool:

Daniel Chettiar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2016
YouTube
I would really love to try this game out, because i love to play Indie horror games or any games relating to the horror genre
Thanks a lot Freedom :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
This is great that we're having the opportunity to help contribute to a game.
I'm currently working on a game with a group of freedom partners so it will be interesting to see how our workflow differs and how an experienced game team works.

Reactions: 6R0margs06

WazGamez

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
YouTube
wazgamez
woow the gfx on this game look very good I'm interesting to start creating them sort of staff my self but don't know where to start from making them Look this way like on trailer

Reactions: 6R0margs06