Network The Recorder, Editor Combo Sponsorship | SUGGESTION!

Awesomejosh12345

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
Hey Freedom family. So, I was thinking, and I realised.. Freedom should partner up with two AMAZING companies, and provide us all with a bit more (Not in a greedy way)

I was thinking the staff people should try to get a partnership with (drumroll pleeeease) XSplit, and Sony Vegas Pro! Think of it, we can have the premium XSplit features for our videos and streams, and we can edit with, arguably, the best video editor in the world! Imagine if Freedom partners got BOTH of this for free! Thanks for reading!

Reactions: TheCodyNetwork

JarsphoneUltimate

Rising User
Sep 20, 2017
YouTube
JarsphoneU
I see where you're coming from and its good idea but its very far fetched... Both XSplit and Vegas pro have countless hours put into them and if they gave them out to freedom partners like candy there would millions of dollars lost, something that company don't like the sound of the second they hear it...

Though something like a 7 day free trail isn't too far fetched it would still take time to develop and time is money in the eyes of the makers of XSplit and Vegas pro

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom did previously have a sponsorship with Xsplit in which partners could redeem the product for free, however it seems this has now been changed to incorporate the PlayNow link, and instead is a link based sponsorship in which they offer a reduced price and a chance for partners to earn money based on referrals.