Resources The Problem of Sponsorships

KickGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Malta
YouTube
So I am a member of freedom! i have been a member for 2years
But the thing that im not liking with my career with freedom! is the problem of Sponsorships

I liked the Epoxy access and the Xsplit trial But we dont get nothing. If we see the other Sponsors we see ENVIOUS HOST but they only support channels with 3,500+ . Then there is Kontrol Freek and gamma Labs
We get 10% discount but the money goes to you . And to earn money from those "sponsors" we need 10k subs (kontroll freek) and 5k views (gamma) And From what we heared Freedoms avarage Subscriber count of its Partners is 1000Subs. So i would like the freedom team to focus on small channels and find them small sponsorships which would help them improve.

Thank you
-kickassGaming

Reactions: Vapo Monkey

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
But the thing that im not liking with my career with freedom! is the problem of Sponsorships

I liked the Epoxy access and the Xsplit trial But we dont get nothing. If we see the other Sponsors we see ENVIOUS HOST but they only support channels with 3,500+ . Then there is Kontrol Freek and gamma Labs
We get 10% discount but the money goes to you . And to earn money from those "sponsors" we need 10k subs (kontroll freek) and 5k views (gamma) And From what we heared Freedoms avarage Subscriber count of its Partners is 1000Subs. So i would like the freedom team to focus on small channels and find them small sponsorships which would help them improve.

Thank you
-kickassGaming
I'll ask the team about this Kick, but we'll see where it goes ^^ I understand that getting sponsorship for smaller channels might be hard perhaps.

WealthyWar3587

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2014
Nampa, Idaho
YouTube

I liked the Epoxy access and the Xsplit trial But we dont get nothing. If wYou'e see the other Sponsors we see ENVIOUS HOST but they only support channels with 3,500+ . Then there is Kontrol Freek and gamma Labs

Thank you
-kickassGaming

This is the real part about Freedom that I never liked. I wound up actually recently negotiating product sponsorships from a few companies (videos coming soon to my channel on that, what a way to get going with it again!). But it is something I had to do independently not part of any network. At the size where you can't get anything that Freedom offers you, the only thing you can really benefit from Freedom! is being part of the community. Which is a great community when strictly looking at most of the small YouTuber's on here.