The media section of freedom

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
So I'm fairly new here, I started this account last year and life happened, no YouTube, so no point advertising.
Now that I'm back and been looking around this and a couple other sites..
Just wondering, I go to the media section and all it says is no permissions.. Is it just that I need more posts to show I'm active or do I need to do something else as well??

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You need to be a full member in order to access it. Which means either getting 30 forum 'messages' or by applying for the partner badge, which can be added if your channel is associated with the Freedom Network

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I partnered with freedom after I posted this, but I still don't seem to be able to see the media page. does it take some time to go through?? or did I miss a step??

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I partnered with freedom after I posted this, but I still don't seem to be able to see the media page. does it take some time to go through?? or did I miss a step??
With regards to the partner badge this isn't automatically applied to the forums unless you tell us about it. As mentioned you can either link this through your Freedom dashboard, which will then update the forums rather quickly, or via the form supplied in the partner badge link I gave above :)

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
With regards to the partner badge this isn't automatically applied to the forums unless you tell us about it. As mentioned you can either link this through your Freedom dashboard, which will then update the forums rather quickly, or via the form supplied in the partner badge link I gave above :)
ok thank you, it was that the chat button to request an invite wasn't usable until now, got it done now though..