Resources The Freedom! Of Creativity - Handbook For Freedom Partners!

How Helpful Was this Handbook?

• Total voters

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Freedom Family,
I have been wanting to make and release this for a while and when I saw the competition for August I knew This was the right time to do it. This is my official entry into the August Freedom! Competition in which we have to make a tutorial/resource.
I have made a youtube handbook for freedom partners called 'The Freedom! of Creativity' its the all in one guide to improving your online presence and growing your youtube brand.
The handbook covers everything from tips to resources that will help you grow and raise your production value. I hope you find this useful and If you have any questions please leave them below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

The Freedom! of Creativity Handbook:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RuRjUo5SmUH9l6TuHloebIEFIH1igd125IrpDSwK98I/edit?usp=sharing

All the Best

Last edited:

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
Thanks for the helpful advice!

I am trying to venture into a lot of different categories and I've heard that can be harmful to creating a successful account. I think scheduling out the separate categories and setting goals for what types of videos I want to make is really going to help me blossom, if you know what I mean.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks for the helpful advice!

I am trying to venture into a lot of different categories and I've heard that can be harmful to creating a successful account. I think scheduling out the separate categories and setting goals for what types of videos I want to make is really going to help me blossom, if you know what I mean.

Hi,
Im glad you liked the handbook.
While its key to keep your content consistent its also good for you to be experimenting and finding what works best for your channel when just starting off. Have a think about what you like best and focus on that. Dont be scared to put out a different video every now and then to see how things go but be sure to keep a set schedule and be consistent with your uploads. ;)

Shadlynx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2016
Thanks! I'm sure that will help us out alot! Especially small YouTubers...