La_Flemm
Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Following some of the Best Practices here would help you get more views and grow your youtube channel much more than just posting a link randomly.

Please I remind you that this is an automated message since this was a free upload to the Collaborative Resource Idea Board.
This was not an act of advertisement, nor was it intended.
This is a legitimate 'Electronic' creation.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Ahh, the mistake was mine in sending the wrong message. This was supposed to read something along the lines of "please get this post in complience with the rules of C.R.I.B.

specifically the section where we require some visual representation of the work. this can be a YouTube video you've made using the track with a solid background, or an image of the sequence, anything really but there must be a visual aspect linked above any text.

Reactions: ytlazzog

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
Ahh, the mistake was mine in sending the wrong message. This was supposed to read something along the lines of "please get this post in complience with the rules of C.R.I.B.

specifically the section where we require some visual representation of the work. this can be a YouTube video you've made using the track with a solid background, or an image of the sequence, anything really but there must be a visual aspect linked above any text.
I can upload the song on youtube if you want ;)
But I didn't want to advert in the CRIB, so I didn't do it

Reactions: Piano Uncovered