Upload Milestone The 100th vid, 10000th view and joined FREEDOM!

Fanty VDB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
FantyVDB
Hallo meine Freunde!

Can't believe I came this far! Thank y'all for your support! (more info on my channel)

How about you, what was your biggest milestone?
Would love to hear about it, don't be shy ^^

xoxo Fanty

Reactions: Anthony Shonaman

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there @Fanty VDB

First of all I wanted to say a great big congratulations on reaching all those zero's both in terms of your 100th video, and 10,000th view - thats amazing work and hope this can continue for a long time especially as you are now apart of the Freedom Family :)

As for me I've had quite a few milestones in the past I'm particularly proud of, for example obviously getting to 100 subscribers, was wonderful due to being able to create a custom URL, having 10K views was the first major view milestone I loved - and it seems strange I'm so close to 30K now. I just love being part of the Freedom Family, and love the support and friendly people I meet everyday :)

Reactions: Fanty VDB

Fanty VDB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 9, 2017
Belgium
YouTube
FantyVDB
Hello there @Fanty VDB

First of all I wanted to say a great big congratulations on reaching all those zero's both in terms of your 100th video, and 10,000th view - thats amazing work and hope this can continue for a long time especially as you are now apart of the Freedom Family :)

As for me I've had quite a few milestones in the past I'm particularly proud of, for example obviously getting to 100 subscribers, was wonderful due to being able to create a custom URL, having 10K views was the first major view milestone I loved - and it seems strange I'm so close to 30K now. I just love being part of the Freedom Family, and love the support and friendly people I meet everyday :)

People might say 100 subscribers isn't much. But from the special I did on my channel you can see it is though, I put them all in one room and then it really feels like alot.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
People might say 100 subscribers isn't much. But from the special I did on my channel you can see it is though, I put them all in one room and then it really feels like alot.
It is a lot, sure when you compare it to larger YouTuber who have millions then it doesn't feel a lot, but we all need to look at our individual achievements and not compare ourselves with other people.

Anthony Shonaman

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
That's awesome to hear!!! Those are both great numbers to reach! I've had a lot of amazing milestones over the years but my most recent one was hitting 8 years of doing YouTube. I'm very passionate about what I do, so much so that I dropped out of college to pursue it full time! Other milestones include hitting 1000 subs on my older main channel and getting 12 million + views on a video when I was 14! Also, my latest video (which is dedicated to my high school teachers and friends) is being used by the school and I'm very proud of that fact!