Tips & Tricks Template Streaming (Test & Feedback)

Siriö Aštaröt

Jul 9, 2015
España
YouTube
My cordial greetings people!
I am designing a Template Streaming in Photoshop to be used in your broadcastings in Gaming Youtube or Twitch.

Already this finished, but I want to know your opinions to the respect, and from her point of view, which is what he is missing, before sharing it with all of you.

My cordial greetings.

Preview Template in Xsplit Broadcaster.
preview-xbc.jpg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My cordial greetings people!
I am designing a Template Streaming in Photoshop to be used in your broadcastings in Gaming Youtube or Twitch.

Already this finished, but I want to know your opinions to the respect, and from her point of view, which is what he is missing, before sharing it with all of you.

My cordial greetings.

Preview Template in Xsplit Broadcaster.
View attachment 14317
I'm sorry, are you asking what the template is missing? The area with the 'Fallout New Vegas", could be lowered. Will that be displayed the entire time? Or just for key parts?

Siriö Aštaröt

Jul 9, 2015
España
YouTube
It is a template, for that is seen that way all the time, be bothersome one little, but it is ideal for monitors 2K of +28" or SmartTV.
This considered for that matter, but to play the area of gaming could change the size to full screen and the other transparent sections.
I never did nothing that way, it is first time, that's why I need the opinion they know about it of the.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It is a template, for that is seen that way all the time, be bothersome one little, but it is ideal for monitors 2K of +28" or SmartTV.
This considered for that matter, but to play the area of gaming could change the size to full screen and the other transparent sections.
I never did nothing that way, it is first time, that's why I need the opinion they know about it of the.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Okay, I was just making sure for everything. And no worries, I help when I can ^^