Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello guys,

Mrpriceo0 here. I got a qeustion: Do we have a network freedom only ts3 server? If not i would like to make one. I can make it 24/7, 100slots/manage the whole thing. If many people are interested i can make it unlimited slots (for a bit money, wich i am fine to pay for myself, i dont expect anything of you) I just want anonther way to interact with freedom members.

--
TBH, i think this would be a great idea for freedom, to meet/collab with eachother in a new/big way. As i said this is just a idea. Please let me know if you guys are interested in a Teamspeak 3 server, down below in the comments or in the poll.
Thanks!

MrPriceo0 here over and out.

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
Yea having a teamspeak would be great so all of the freedom family can talk, but keep in mind it needs DDOS Protection if you're going to put the IP out there....

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Yea having a teamspeak would be great so all of the freedom family can talk, but keep in mind it needs DDOS Protection if you're going to put the IP out there....
True true, i will take care of it all, no worries ;), Great to see so many +1 in a few hours, i am trying to make this official.

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming
True true, i will take care of it all, no worries ;), Great to see so many +1 in a few hours, i am trying to make this official.
I was talking in the chat and they said you were having issues. I personally have a lot of experience for several years with TS Servers, you can keep trying but I definitely gonna get us a backup server (or primary server) in case yours doesn't work

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I was talking in the chat and they said you were having issues. I personally have a lot of experience for several years with TS Servers, you can keep trying but I definitely gonna get us a backup server (or primary server) in case yours doesn't work
Ye, nah i dint had issues with ts3 :p, i had issues withh my yt channel like 1year ago :p But ye, we can do it.

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
Wouldn't sound like a bad idea as many others have said, but I don't personally use TS3 but other free alternatives to host. Though TS3 is more known, it would certainly help out a lot.

+1

Reactions: Mr Price

NerdtasticHD

Freedom! Member
May 13, 2015
YouTube
yeah would be interesting, would love to do a collab with some one or a few i have a few ideas I want to play on in GTA 5

Reactions: Mr Price

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Seems like, it all ready failed 1 time... But with some more +, i would be happy to releas one.