FFF Tap a lot with Tapatalk

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another great FFF, and I have to say we have quite a lot to get through and some things to celebrate so without further delay lets get straight into it.

~~~ Announcements ~~~

So a lot has happened on the forums over the last week and I thought we would have a quick overview of these below

- The Forums now have more friendlier version of our mobile app available to download called 'Tapatalk'. This not only allows you to view and post on the forums but also has unlimited photo and video sharing and instant push notifications. Sounds pretty cool doesn't it, for full details and information on how to download the app please see @Row's thread - HERE

- If you haven't already noticed we have a new Forum layout, which have been implemented to make them more pretty (Koala's words not mine) and to improve functionality, if you have any comments or suggestions to make please do so - HERE

- Our newest forum competition is out, this time its time to unleash your creative side as we task you with creating an emoji, which could go on to feature on our discord server for all our partners to use. For full details on this and to submit your entries please see - HERE

- @DogMan Dan has an update on YouTube's monetisation appeals process, especially helpful if you are one of those hit by the recent 'not suitable for all advertisers' line portrayed by YouTube. While this isn't going to miraculously get these monetised again its great information to have. To see this information please see - HERE

~~~~ Milestones / Achievements ~~~~

Its always nice sharing with the community the ability to reach a particular milestone / achievement. As you know these don't have to be YouTube specific and we always love hearing about your recent successes, such as.....

- @CephasRed who has recently hit 1,000,000 views on their channel, which is absolutely incredible. To share the love and congratulate them on this accomplishment please see their thread - HERE

- @HealPleaseHeal has also recently reached the 200 sub club, which I didn't know was a thing, but clearly something worth celebrating none the less. Go share the love and celebrations on their thread - HERE , and let us know down below if you are a member of the not so secret 200 sub club.

- @VladanMovies just reached over 500K views on their channel. Another wonderful achievement and definitely one to celebrate, if we could share the love that would be great. Again the thread to do so on is - HERE

~~~~ Time To Think ~~~~~

I always love seeing the type of opinion polls and discussions we, as the forum community, tend to outline and its truly wonderful seeing members of the community contributing. Here are some highlights.

- So many people reading this would be content creators on YouTube or other services, @Varlais Alata posed an interesting question, what's more important views or subs. Sure both have their advantages / disadvantages but which one do you think is most important. Have your say - HERE

- I'm sure we have all been a lonely 'Single Pringle' with no significant other to help the passing of time. How would you go about getting a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend for that matter. To share your views on @Lowe's please do so - HERE

- Our very own @Nerd needs our help with outlining some great single player games available for PC, which he believes is the master race *Cough* PS4 *Cough* . To share your suggestions on games, and to see what other partners have said please see his thread - HERE

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!