tags

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
So a decent while ago we had a program on freedom to help with tagging a video but that program isnt a partner with freedom anymore, it was tubebuddy btw, but anyway we can now find out what to use as tags on a video, I think this could really help some

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So a decent while ago we had a program on freedom to help with tagging a video but that program isnt a partner with freedom anymore, it was heartbeat btw, but anyway we can now find out what to use as tags on a video, I think this could really help some
Are you sure you don't mean tubebuddy? Heartbeat still exists and was made by Freedom!.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I mean heartbeat I had it installed and suddenly it was gone and george said they where stopping with it, I dont know if I ever used tubebuddy but it has been a long time ago. I just need a new program to help with those goddamned tags

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
The best thing to come up with tags is...

Your brain!

Write them yourself, trust me. It will take an hour but it'll be better than what any program can crap out.

NewSpark

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2016
YouTube
I mean heartbeat I had it installed and suddenly it was gone and george said they where stopping with it, I dont know if I ever used tubebuddy but it has been a long time ago. I just need a new program to help with those goddamned tags
i still have my heartbeat pluggin, still works fine

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You can still get tubebuddy and have access to it, by going to their website as its a free browser plug in. Other than that you can use other tag generators / optimisers such as rapidtags.io - though always check the tags generated by sites such as this as it can sometimes throw up tags that aren't related to your content. Other than that pick a wide variety of tags, both general and specific that relate to your video and you shouldn't go far wrong