RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Have you heard of the app Tad? It's not really known, but it has been out since October 2015. It is starting to take off more recently making it pretty new for many social media creators. It's kinda like Patreon, but a free way for fans to support creators. There are companies that have really cool ads on there that you can choose to watch that are like 15 seconds to a minute long which gives from 8 to 30 tads. 10 tads = $0.01, but a fan can get up to 500 tads a day which is $0.50 worth of tads that they can send your way to support you in a free way. If you have at least 50 loyal fans getting you 500 tads a day for a month you can go full time on YouTube making $775 a month and your fans don't pay a penny. I have one friend that is on it already and it has helped him out a lot to get more revenue. The advertisers are the people that pay. You get paid on a weekly basis through PayPal.

There is currently a long line of applications that it said after I applied. So the wait time to get accepted it probably like a week to a month at the moment I believe. I've been waiting for 5 days so far.

Here is their website to learn more about this new fan funding method that could help a lot!
https://www.gettad.com/

Do you have any thoughts on this?