Oct 15, 2017
YouTube
I’m a new YouTuber. I play games like nba 2k18 and madden and cod and many more. I’m really just trying to grow and get my content out there. Cause I know I have stuff that people are going to want to see. I post MWF. And well I hope y’all check out my channel and sub

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I’m a new YouTuber. I play games like nba 2k18 and madden and cod and many more. I’m really just trying to grow and get my content out there. Cause I know I have stuff that people are going to want to see. I post MWF. And well I hope y’all check out my channel and sub

Welcome to the community :)

Since you mentioned you play Cod are you looking forward to WWII? :)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines

Welcome to the Freedom! Communjty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk