Solved Support Question/Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g grade

Rising User
May 13, 2018
So apparently it doesnt take 2-3 days like some people have suggested to fully join freedom. It now takes 60-90 days?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
From what I've heard Freedom! has recently changed the joining process in accordance to YouTube cracking down on Copyright Channels.

From what I've heard this includes them watching your channel over a while to let you join. It's a relatively new change though.

Upvote 0

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
From what I've heard Freedom! has recently changed the joining process in accordance to YouTube cracking down on Copyright Channels.

From what I've heard this includes them watching your channel over a while to let you join. It's a relatively new change though.

Quote your source? And how long is the time period etc?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well that is really something that would be best discussed with the support team with Freedom, unfortunately us on the Forum's don't have any say about how long it takes to join Freedom.

Upvote 0

g grade

Rising User
May 13, 2018
All networks are like that now mainly. Just to get monetized on YouTube it takes like a month or 2 process. One friend hit the 1k 4k rule and had to wait 3 months to get his channel monetized!

Your misunderstanding bro.. I am monetized.. Im already a Youtube Partner. And freedom is making me wait 60-90 days to join there network... Idk why.. Do they do this with everyone?

Upvote 0

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Your misunderstanding bro.. I am monetized.. Im already a Youtube Partner. And freedom is making me wait 60-90 days to join there network... Idk why.. Do they do this with everyone?
Oh. They are just checking if your channel content is with the guidelines. The wait is because there are a lot of people wanting to join and they have to review channels one by one.

Upvote 0

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
Oh. They are just checking if your channel content is with the guidelines. The wait is because there are a lot of people wanting to join and they have to review channels one by one.

I figure there would be less and be faster since less ppl applying due to stricter regulations...

Upvote 0

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
Might be less applications, bu then again they now do a more extensive review of the channel first as outlined by the timescales given.

and its annoying that you are talking to like 5 different people on one topic in support... I dont know why they keep switching who you talk to in the ticket.

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 197467

So apparently it doesnt take 2-3 days like some people have suggested to fully join freedom. It now takes 60-90 days?
With youtube trying to keep botters and fake youtube channels from growing on youtube its a lot harder to join a network or gain a ton of subs in a week.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yea of course they never did. I just figure it would be faster. Less applications..

Freedom! are going through a sort of re-brand, rather than mass channels it will be a lot more selective. All the current channels will have to be reviewed manually before new ones come in. Once that process is over support will be much faster and direct to current Freedom! partners.

Reactions: RyanSellers
Upvote 0

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
With youtube trying to keep botters and fake youtube channels from growing on youtube its a lot harder to join a network or gain a ton of subs in a week.

Freedom! are going through a sort of re-brand, rather than mass channels it will be a lot more selective. All the current channels will have to be reviewed manually before new ones come in. Once that process is over support will be much faster and direct to current Freedom! partners.

They should probably make an announcement about that lol...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.