Solved superchat history problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
well i know how much i have made since i have streamlabs as well to show my superchat. but when i look at superchat history i see nothing on youtube not going to say an X amount of dollars a day but every live stream i bin getting superchat but still not history to it on youtube. why? legit stoped showing on april 19th and so on....

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Are you still having issues with your superchat payments not showing, I couldn't find much on this from looking around other threads, but it does mention that sometimes it can take a few days for this to update and show on your revenue reports. Fingers crossed this can be sorted, if not I shall let you know if I find out anything more about this.

Upvote 0

Magikarp Films

Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2017
YouTube
talked to a few other big youtubers and i tend to chat with them. looks like youtube is making this happen to a lot of people. not just my self now. well..... this will be interesting....[DOUBLEPOST=1525014777][/DOUBLEPOST]youtube them self is saying freedom needs to fix this? lmao really!? this is now getting to be really dumb.... so youtube.... you telling me that you're willing to play the dumb card? boy this is going to be fun -_-[DOUBLEPOST=1525014880][/DOUBLEPOST]your boy is willing to do a video about this soon about this lols 10 days with nothing to really fix this and they reply saying you guys can fix the youtube history XD i don't think that's how it works....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
youtube them self is saying freedom needs to fix this? lmao really!? this is now getting to be really dumb.... so youtube.... you telling me that you're willing to play the dumb card? boy this is going to be fun -_-
Don't really know what Freedom! would be able to fix there if it doesn't show in the YouTube Dashboard... Guess they're going to outsource fixing their Dashboard to unsuspecting MCNs...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.