Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is finally out! We've all been waiting for it for months now and it's finally here. Lord Sakurai has delivered us to the promised land!

Did you get your Super Smash Bros Ultimate copy yet if you own a Nintendo Switch? Midnight pre-release or are you waiting until the 7th to pick it up? Did you get any peripherals like an ethernet adapter or gamecube controller adapter? Who are you maining? Which returning/already present (not newcomers) are you thinking of maining now due to Super Smash Bros Ultimate's extensive changes? Which newcomers are you excited to try out? How do you feel about spirits mode, world of light, the new Persona 5 DLC and the game overall? Who do you have predictions for the other four dlc reps?

I'm getting my copy tomorrow as I missed my local midnight pre-release. I'm maining Kirby and Pikachu but may return to maining Pac-Man, Villager and Sonic again. I can't wait to play the game and will probably even stream it once I get my hands on my copy, I'm so excited! Been waiting for this game since launch, oh my god! Been hyped since day one when they showed it off as a last surprise during that direct.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Yup got it as soon as my best buy store opened at 10 AM on launch day :)

Been playing it like crazy already got more than half the challenges unlocked.

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Still a lot more but I'm halfway through World of Light...just got closer to the end of act two, so I still have to fight Dharkon. So far, WoL has been kind of miss in the story department in comparison to Subspace but so far, it's actually decent even if it's more of an ode to gaming history and a glorified collectathon/event battle thing.

FireAngel64

Sep 17, 2018
YouTube
xxFA64xx
Super Smash Bros Ultimate is finally out! We've all been waiting for it for months now and it's finally here. Lord Sakurai has delivered us to the promised land!

Did you get your Super Smash Bros Ultimate copy yet if you own a Nintendo Switch? Midnight pre-release or are you waiting until the 7th to pick it up? Did you get any peripherals like an ethernet adapter or gamecube controller adapter? Who are you maining? Which returning/already present (not newcomers) are you thinking of maining now due to Super Smash Bros Ultimate's extensive changes? Which newcomers are you excited to try out? How do you feel about spirits mode, world of light, the new Persona 5 DLC and the game overall? Who do you have predictions for the other four dlc reps?

I'm getting my copy tomorrow as I missed my local midnight pre-release. I'm maining Kirby and Pikachu but may return to maining Pac-Man, Villager and Sonic again. I can't wait to play the game and will probably even stream it once I get my hands on my copy, I'm so excited! Been waiting for this game since launch, oh my god! Been hyped since day one when they showed it off as a last surprise during that direct.
Im trying to master cloud, I need some help honsetly. His recovery is lowkey trash