Gaming Sup im Nathan - Hello everyone!

supimnathan

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone! I'm Nathan!

Just like all of you I make content on Youtube! I mainly make Overwatch content, but also make other content for other games and what not! I mainly make informative pieces with new information and other videos showing you new game details, or new guides and stuff like that, although I do make other content occasionally. I generally upload once to twice a week, but things come up and it can be hard sometimes.

I really hope that my channel can continue to grow and help other players learn and grow themselves with games. Through me providing them with the information they need to enter games more well off than they would have been, increasing their enjoy-ability!

I really wish all you creators within the community the best and hope we can all be successful and grow! <3

I am very open to feedback regarding anything with my channel, content and anything else so feel free to drop some criticism my way!

:)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hey everyone! I'm Nathan!

Just like all of you I make content on Youtube! I mainly make Overwatch content, but also make other content for other games and what not! I mainly make informative pieces with new information and other videos showing you new game details, or new guides and stuff like that, although I do make other content occasionally. I generally upload once to twice a week, but things come up and it can be hard sometimes.

I really hope that my channel can continue to grow and help other players learn and grow themselves with games. Through me providing them with the information they need to enter games more well off than they would have been, increasing their enjoy-ability!

I really wish all you creators within the community the best and hope we can all be successful and grow! <3

I am very open to feedback regarding anything with my channel, content and anything else so feel free to drop some criticism my way!

:)
Welcome to freedom!