multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
hi youtubers

our goal at the moment is to reach 1000 subs, we have about 813 at the current moment, any advice or tips to help us achieve this would be greatly appreciated, we kinda have peaks and then steadily decline and we get stuck with the youtube shuffle. then all of a sudden we get a few subs and the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: JU5TAGAM3R

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
hi youtubers

for some reason we are stuggling to reach over 800 we have about 813 at the current moment, any advice or tips, would be appreciated
This does seem a bit of a odd post, you say you are struggling to get over 800 subs which would seem to suggest that you are under that number when in reality you are at 814 - thereby I think what you are trying to say is you are having trouble gaining subscribers. Unfortunately there isn't a sure fire way in which to gain subscribers, as it does really all come down to your audience and whether or not they personally want to show that level of support and subscribe to you. If you don't mind me asking are you leaving a 'call to arms' in your videos or any kind of message for them to subscribe? Are you trying to make a personal connection to your subscribers for example talking to them through you videos as if they were a collection of people (like Pewdiepie does for example calling them his bro army)

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
What ever you do, Don't give up and keep making videos. Even I took a long time to get to 1k subs, but I kept on making content. One tip I can give you is Community engagement.

Talk to your fan in the comments, Twitter Facebook.

Get your audience involved in your content.

Reactions: multigamefreakz

multigamefreakz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
MultiGameFreakz
What ever you do, Don't give up and keep making videos. Even I took a long time to get to 1k subs, but I kept on making content. One tip I can give you is Community engagement.

Talk to your fan in the comments, Twitter Facebook.

Get your audience involved in your content.

thanks appreciate the advice, looking into more ways to become active with subs and viewers :)[DOUBLEPOST=1495468466][/DOUBLEPOST]
This does seem a bit of a odd post, you say you are struggling to get over 800 subs which would seem to suggest that you are under that number when in reality you are at 814 - thereby I think what you are trying to say is you are having trouble gaining subscribers. Unfortunately there isn't a sure fire way in which to gain subscribers, as it does really all come down to your audience and whether or not they personally want to show that level of support and subscribe to you. If you don't mind me asking are you leaving a 'call to arms' in your videos or any kind of message for them to subscribe? Are you trying to make a personal connection to your subscribers for example talking to them through you videos as if they were a collection of people (like Pewdiepie does for example calling them his bro army)

really just trying to connect with viewers, want to keep the subs coming back and enjoying the content, but at the same time gaining newer subs. our gameplay don't seem to get many viewers, apart from the one where we had early review copies and that seemed to help, its mainly our news videos that gain us views[DOUBLEPOST=1495468671][/DOUBLEPOST]

ive edited the post, i was trying to get my point across but thinking of a way to do it, the updated versions sounds little better

Last edited: