Service Stickers for your viewers!

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi there,

I hope you are all well. I am currently launching a company that provides YouTubers, Streamers and eSports influences the opportunity to supply their viewers with STICKERS!

These can be of your Logo's, emotes and even more!

Now how can this be of interest to you? Well it's simple, today I have launched the Affiliate program!

This is where you can supply us with an image that you would like turned into stickers and we add those stickers in packs of 10 to our website for your viewers to purchase!

For every pack sold using your discount code which we supply you with, you receive £0.50GBP

Plus the discount is 5% off for the person buying the pack! So not only are you able to supply your loyal fans with stickers! You make money too and they save money, win win!!

Packs are to be sold between £5 GBP - £7 GBP depending on location (cover some shipping costs).

Plus as an extra bonus we will supply you with 1 free sticker pack for every 10 sold using your discount code!

Sound good? We think so too! You can register for the Affiliate program here: https://t.co/cH4rsQWnRX

It is completely free of charge to do!

So what are you waiting for, get registered!

For those interested our website can be found here

Our Twitter is here

Thank you all.