Network Statement regarding the mass unlinking of channels.

moncif ait ahmed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2015
morocco
www.7amosa.com
YouTube
i was freedom partner more than 1 year every thing was amazing working slowly to grow up , then i got kicked out , i contacted support and they sad i have copyright issues , that was a big sup[rise for me , 1: i have 0 copyright strike and i never had one ,2 i use Reuters footage under freedom license and the support team they don't know that kind of service even they work in freedom if they do why they told me have copyrights issue.i use fair use and cc content and i never got a report or copy r strike .check out my channel and judge you r self the content .
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCytv0cETcddDYVua3AiaL8A

bnex gaming

New User
May 26, 2016
YouTube
I have the same problem, Honestly, i just use some clips from ESL, but every channle small or big use it, and I dont have any strike ou claims from them, I always put credits for ESL in description, my channel is totaly clean

Attachments

• af.png
    af.png
    187.6 KB · Views: 7
  • freedom esl.png
    freedom esl.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 7

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I have the same problem, Honestly, i just use some clips from ESL, but every channle small or big use it, and I dont have any strike ou claims from them, I always put credits for ESL in description, my channel is totaly clean
Just because other channel use footage or clips does not automatically give you the right to use it as well. But other than that as mentioned in the original post it does seem like the systems that Freedom has put into place is pulling up a load of users, who's issues aren't really that serious and misidentifying them, and as such placing them on a queue to get unpartnered. As mentioned you can always get in touch with the support team regarding this and reapply to the Freedom network to be invited back in

Reactions: Collision

HachiPlays

Gaming since 1992
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2014
Montana
YouTube
Does it really take over a week to look at a channel, and go "Yep, he wasn't lying. His channel is clean."? I've talked with more frustrating support teams in the past who resolved either my issue, or a wide scale issue in just a couple of days through communicating. Which this support is heavily lacking in. I mean, I can't even keep in contact with the original person who contacted me. I've gone through three people. Which makes me feel that my issue isn't taken seriously.

I'm taking this here now, saying; I want an answer ASAP. If you feel threatened by my 120+ copyright claims by Nintendo, Konami, and whoever is in charge of Ib, or I'm not wanted by this MCN because I'm "inactive", then say I'm released, and let me get on with my life. I joined this network during it's infancy assuming I could trust the organization to take care of me and my channel. And despite all my unresolved issues with support in the past, being tossed from the sticky thread with no explanation that no one has even attempted to make one like I did, all the false promises, with my channel after two years has had no direct growth or impact from Freedom! and I am still yet to get my free Freedom! T-shirt back in December, I still gritted my teeth, kept my mouth shut, and still showed my loyalty to the company. It's becoming very hard to do that now, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt one last time in hopes of getting the issue resolved.

I've already talked to a couple other networks regarding this issue. And they have came back and said: 1. Their network would not even consider removing anyone from the network due to the "threat" of a copyright violation based on a channel like mine. It needs to be a legitimate threat before actions are taken. And 2. Their network would not remove anyone from being inactive, even months on end like in my situation. They also made it very clear that if something like that were to happen, they would take responsibility from the screw up, and not blame it on the system. These conversations I had took only a day, with multiple emails sent. It would take almost two more days from Freedom! to respond to my original ticket.

I hope this is enough to get your attention to activate it within 24 hours. And if you do, I will accept my partnership on the condition that 'spartanjesters' is removed from my "Referred by" tab on 'Hachiplays'. Or I will quickly unlink from the network, and make the channel go private until I'm certain he can't profit off of me. He didn't deserve it, he did not refer me.

If there's anything more that's needs to be said, then feel free to ask me. Thank you for your time.

456bglutyu6.png

Reactions: TheMDaviesLIVE

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Does it really take over a week to look at a channel, and go "Yep, he wasn't lying. His channel is clean."? I've talked with more frustrating support teams in the past who resolved either my issue, or a wide scale issue in just a couple of days through communicating. Which this support is heavily lacking in. I mean, I can't even keep in contact with the original person who contacted me. I've gone through three people. Which makes me feel that my issue isn't taken seriously.

I'm taking this here now, saying; I want an answer ASAP. If you feel threatened by my 120+ copyright claims by Nintendo, Konami, and whoever is in charge of Ib, or I'm not wanted by this MCN because I'm "inactive", then say I'm released, and let me get on with my life. I joined this network during it's infancy assuming I could trust the organization to take care of me and my channel. And despite all my unresolved issues with support in the past, being tossed from the sticky thread with no explanation that no one has even attempted to make one like I did, all the false promises, with my channel after two years has had no direct growth or impact from Freedom! and I am still yet to get my free Freedom! T-shirt back in December, I still gritted my teeth, kept my mouth shut, and still showed my loyalty to the company. It's becoming very hard to do that now, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt one last time in hopes of getting the issue resolved.

I've already talked to a couple other networks regarding this issue. And they have came back and said: 1. Their network would not even consider removing anyone from the network due to the "threat" of a copyright violation based on a channel like mine. It needs to be a legitimate threat before actions are taken. And 2. Their network would not remove anyone from being inactive, even months on end like in my situation. They also made it very clear that if something like that were to happen, they would take responsibility from the screw up, and not blame it on the system. These conversations I had took only a day, with multiple emails sent. It would take almost two more days from Freedom! to respond to my original ticket.

I hope this is enough to get your attention to activate it within 24 hours. And if you do, I will accept my partnership on the condition that 'spartanjesters' is removed from my "Referred by" tab on 'Hachiplays'. Or I will quickly unlink from the network, and make the channel go private until I'm certain he can't profit off of me. He didn't deserve it, he did not refer me.

If there's anything more that's needs to be said, then feel free to ask me. Thank you for your time.

View attachment 18717
Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. As for the time taken to check / review channels these are looked at on a first come first viewed basis, as such your channel may be further down on the list then other people, if you have raised with the support team before they will try their best to get you repartnered as soon as possible. If you send me your ticket ID and your channel link via a PM I can try and check this up for you, as for multiple people dealing with the same support queries I can't really speak about this as I don't deal with support queries

With regards to the unsent T-Shirts - as I also chased this up - some of these were returned as undeliverable and as such it appears that these will not be resent, but maybe considered in light of the next t-shirt giveaway Freedom does when they finalise new shirts. As for talking with other networks, each may work or have different procedures in place, and can take different actions based on inactivity or the like. Also the email that was sent was unfortunately a default email, and as mentioned on the thread released previously was due to an issue with the system and as such placed channel automatically on a queue to be removed. Yes ultimately it was Freedom's fault but they didn't expect the system they had to pull up these kinds of 'false positives'.

As for the matter regarding referral tab this would have to be taken up with support as this isn't something I would be able to help with, normally this wouldn't show unless you followed a referral link to Freedom from them, also they only get referral amounts for a set time with Freedom (1 year I believe)

TheRAMPAGE

Well-Known User
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
TheRAMPAGE572
I had no copyrighted content on my channel "MADagain" yet I was unlinked without warning... pretty sure the contract I signed indicated that warning had to be given on both sides if the contract wasn't in void...?

Aug 3, 2014
I joined Freedom in 2014, And have been making videos on and off the whole time. I just recently passed 1 million views and will pass 5,000 subs this week.
For a little over a week now I have been filling out support tickets, sending emails, and trying to get any answer I can or even just a We will look into it reply...

Unlinked from freedom for "Too Few Comments"
What the hell does that even mean!?
Life time comments: COMMENTS 3,745*
In the last Month of videos(7) I have 327 comments, thats roughly 46 per video. How is this a reason for being kicked from freedom

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I joined Freedom in 2014, And have been making videos on and off the whole time. I just recently passed 1 million views and will pass 5,000 subs this week.
For a little over a week now I have been filling out support tickets, sending emails, and trying to get any answer I can or even just a We will look into it reply...

Unlinked from freedom for "Too Few Comments"
What the hell does that even mean!?
Life time comments: COMMENTS 3,745*
In the last Month of videos(7) I have 327 comments, thats roughly 46 per video. How is this a reason for being kicked from freedom
I don't know if this was an incorrect reason given to unlink your channel, I would suggest you talk this over with the Support team who will be able to explain the reason why your channel was removed, and if this was done in error they can get you linked back with the network as soon as possible

Aug 3, 2014
they can get you linked back with the network as soon as possible

Mon 17/04, 5:10 a.m Your inquiry (261360) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 24 to 36 hours.

Wed 19/04, 7:19 a.m - Your inquiry (261910) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 24 to 36 hours.

Sat 22/04, 1:39 a.m- - Your inquiry (263960) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 48 to 72 hours

24/04, 6:33 p.m - Your inquiry (265487) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 48 to 72 hours.

do you have a different way for contacting support or this is it?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Mon 17/04, 5:10 a.m Your inquiry (261360) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 24 to 36 hours.

Wed 19/04, 7:19 a.m - Your inquiry (261910) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 24 to 36 hours.

Sat 22/04, 1:39 a.m- - Your inquiry (263960) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 48 to 72 hours

24/04, 6:33 p.m - Your inquiry (265487) is being reviewed by our support staff and we want to assure you that your satisfaction is a core focus for us. We will respond to you within the next 48 to 72 hours.

do you have a different way for contacting support or this is it?
Sending multiple ticket requests which you have clearly done above as you have 4 different inquiry numbers is going to have a detrimental effect, as they are going to see you as spamming the support team, and as such could push you even further down the queue. You could try sending just one email to our support team as a culmination of the ticket numbers above, you can do this via [email protected]

TheMDaviesLIVE

New User
May 25, 2016
I've had this problem since last monday, first excuse was because of a ContentID problem, so i deleted the video, next excuse was because i didn't have 10.000 views and then finally i had a twitter message with another excuse saying because i mentioned them in messages was the reason i got unlinked. What's the big deal about that? I might as well fully unlink myself from this network and go somewhere else. Any help would be great, Thanks.

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
I know I was 1 got unlink but it is fixed. I think I was unlink due to error. no one knows much what the real reason but there is a notice about "! few comments". so they look into this and found that this was only a bug. I did post a video to a reason of few comments. it due to me having a hard time to my learning problem. I am sure I was not only one who been harm by this. but support has been great to help me back in. thank you support!