News Starting Over From ZERO and I couldn't be HAPPIER!

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
I just as of today reset my channel. What I mean by this is I moved my branding and everything to a new blank channel to start fresh and I couldn't be more excited for the road ahead! Just wanted to share this with the community ;)

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
If you don't mind me asking, what inspired you to start over from scratch?
It was actually someone who I trying to compete with when he had like 1,000 subs. Crankgameplays. His channel just kind of blew up because of a viral video and he had inactive subs so he moved on and now he makes videos with markiplier. I thought "well hey if he can go from 1,000 to over 200,000 then so can I"! This video he made might tell it better though.

Last edited:

DashDawgD

Rising User
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
This is interesting. I would like to see how this new channel plays out. Creating a new channel is good and bad. So its bad because you lose all your progress but redoing the process is amazing to watch. Its also good because you still have your past experiences. I hope it goes well for you!

Metis Television

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
YouTube
MetisTelevision
You know, this has happened to me not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times! I had to stupidly start over because of incidents which I would rather not talk about. And I know the feeling of starting over from scratch.

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
Good luck with it! Is there anything that you will do differently from when you started your last channel?
Not too much different but I will be posting everyday and trying to keep up the same quality as bigger youtubers. I used to post twice a week. I'll just be trying new ideas like involving skits and stories into funny moments gameplay.

xAlphaMercx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
HilkerbaumerT
Not too much different but I will be posting everyday and trying to keep up the same quality as bigger youtubers. I used to post twice a week. I'll just be trying new ideas like involving skits and stories into funny moments gameplay.
I actually want to change my channel name but I am unable to do so. Seeing as you have succesfuly done it, I figured you could help. My original channel name was xAlphaMercx, after realizing it changed my Google Plus account name to that I changed it back to my real name, Tristen Hilkerbaumer. I want my channel name to be AlphaMerc. Through deleteing and recreating my google plus account I have changed the YouTube channel name to AlphaMerc, but, if you search for that on YouTube, my channel does not show up. However, if you search for xAlphaMercx, my channel will show up as my real name. Sorry if that was complicated. Any advice?

MATTERSGAME

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
YouTube
mattersgame
I actually want to change my channel name but I am unable to do so. Seeing as you have succesfuly done it, I figured you could help. My original channel name was xAlphaMercx, after realizing it changed my Google Plus account name to that I changed it back to my real name, Tristen Hilkerbaumer. I want my channel name to be AlphaMerc. Through deleteing and recreating my google plus account I have changed the YouTube channel name to AlphaMerc, but, if you search for that on YouTube, my channel does not show up. However, if you search for xAlphaMercx, my channel will show up as my real name. Sorry if that was complicated. Any advice?
I actually just moved my brand to a new channel. My name is the same but it's a new account. I known there is a way but I don't know how. I do know that you have to convert your channel to a brand account. If that helps. Sorry I couldn't give you more info, but if I find out anything more I'll let you know :D

KeithExplores

Freedom! Member
I also started from scratch, for one; a huge youtuber destroyed my channel. Story for another day and no names mentioned. But mostly, because I limited myself with the name I use to doing just that, exploring, but I want to do so much more including daily vlogs, and other types of videos. I also say, good luck with the venture!