Start A New Channel Or Not

Dragjae55

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
I dont focus on just the money but not being able to enable monetization even after being partnered is annoying. Even after trying to talk to YouTube they kept saying somehow I'm not emailing them on my admin account....doesn't even make sense. Still trying to talk to them and getting it fixed but if I cant I might have to start a new account. Don't want to cause this channel has over 1k subscribers. Any advice on what to do?

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well making a new account would mean you would have to start from scratch adn I dont think getting monotizations isnt worth that, you can always get patreon if you really want to earn money. do you have any other email accounts linked to your yt account?

Dragjae55

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
well making a new account would mean you would have to start from scratch adn I dont think getting monotizations isnt worth that, you can always get patreon if you really want to earn money. do you have any other email accounts linked to your yt account?

Nah dont think I'm good enough for patreon and I tried all the emails expect a different one but i doubt that has anything to do with the account im having trouble with.[DOUBLEPOST=1513155575][/DOUBLEPOST]
The biggest regret I made was I created a new channel and lost everything.
I still have access to the account though.[DOUBLEPOST=1513155789][/DOUBLEPOST]Luckily I did find the right email and they did confirm there is a problem with the sign up...just wish I didnt have to send this many emails for an answer like this.

RatbagGaming2

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i would just grit it out man! pain in the ass starting again... i have thought about it a few times for minor things like this but just think all the work you have but into the channel is gone by a click. alot of wasted time

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I dont focus on just the money but not being able to enable monetization even after being partnered is annoying. Even after trying to talk to YouTube they kept saying somehow I'm not emailing them on my admin account....doesn't even make sense. Still trying to talk to them and getting it fixed but if I cant I might have to start a new account. Don't want to cause this channel has over 1k subscribers. Any advice on what to do?
Starting a new channel when you have come this far would be a waste indeed. Since you found out wich email it is connected too i take this may solve the problem your having as well? Keep us updated if everything is back in order or that we may help with something :)

Reactions: Dragjae55

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
Even if you make a new account you'll still get demonetized every video for the first few days. Unless you're a real family friendly channel even just swearing gets you in trouble. Blame Susan for this mess

Dragjae55

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
Starting a new channel when you have come this far would be a waste indeed. Since you found out wich email it is connected too i take this may solve the problem your having as well? Keep us updated if everything is back in order or that we may help with something :)
Now its just the waiting game for youtube to fix things...