Gaming Starcraft 2 Channel, I just want to help :)

colan worstell

New User
Aug 15, 2017
YouTube
Hello all, my name is Colan Worstell. On my channel I go by RaiderOfLife and I currently am living in Virginia! I am a 20 year old who wants to help players get better at starcraft 2 by showing them the mindset of a higher leagued player! I found freedom while trying to see how to promote my channel. I decided just joining wasnt enough, and I believe the point of youtube is to help everyone out just one step at a time so Ive decided to join the fourms! I want to run a gaming channel that helps, and teachers players how to have fun and to get better, rather than being stressed out and raging because of how cancerous the community is nowadays. I upload once a day!

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello all, my name is Colan Worstell. On my channel I go by RaiderOfLife and I currently am living in Virginia! I am a 20 year old who wants to help players get better at starcraft 2 by showing them the mindset of a higher leagued player! I found freedom while trying to see how to promote my channel. I decided just joining wasnt enough, and I believe the point of youtube is to help everyone out just one step at a time so Ive decided to join the fourms! I want to run a gaming channel that helps, and teachers players how to have fun and to get better, rather than being stressed out and raging because of how cancerous the community is nowadays. I upload once a day!
Welcome to the Community :)

Great to hear such motivation to help others and i couldn't agree more. By helping each other grow is how we work as a Family :D

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
Hiya, welcome to the Freedom forums Colan!
Its good to see content creators that aims to help fellow gamers.
Keep up the good work man, God bless!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yo man! :D Welcome to Youtube! Well said there at the intro, I couldn't have said it better myself! :D

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Colan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D