PC SquaddySquad group open for new members

YOITZHAZZOREON

Rising User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
WE WANT YOU for our little community/group called the SQUADDYSQUAD

Hi how's it going I'm HazzManBLAM! I am the creator of the group lol you may be wondering what's with the weird name Hazz and the reason for the weird name is cause we're a little weird lol and funny so it just kinda stuck. Within the community/group lol which ever you wanna call it we have of course myself and 16 other members. We were much bigger at around 28 members at one point but sadly we lost some.

That's why I'm here on sort of a recruitment I guess lol I'm just looking for some fun and chill folks who would be interested in joining us. We are all small channels apart from the odd one or 2 and we're from pretty much all over the place ranging from folks from the US and the UK as well as ages being from 18 to round about 24 so very mixed ages and places lol. We all work well though together so that's all that matters.

Anyways enough chat ahaha could go on forever. If you're interested in joining then awesome feel free to contact me over on Discord my contact name on there is HazzManBLAM!#4130

More information about the group will be given if you do decide to contact me

Hope to chat to you soon