Resources Sponsorships

BroTV

Rising User
Aug 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
Wow, seems like you know what your doing I wish you good luck with your radio station and when you have it up and running let me know so I can check it out.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Alrighty, Well i got alot of plans. But i will have a funding page up and running this weekend so people can contribute to the lanch of the Radio Station. I plan on lanch it when i got all needed licenses and such. So all peoples help are appriciated. But i guess i talk about that in my profile during the weekend

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Does anyone know how to get sponsorships, I heard they really help a YouTube channel grow?
Sponsorships can be great for your channel but most start at 500 subs.

Sure you can apply for NoScope and Cinch but these aren't really sponsors as you advertise them and earn a little on the side for it.

KLAGER

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2016
YouTube
you need to have a great number of subscriber. To gain more subscriber you need a great content... example great gameplay montages like that

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
You can contact any company with a very well thought out and professional email asking to review A product or products and get to keep the sample product they send you. Of course you will get a few knock backs maybe a lot depending on your channel type, sub count etc etc. There is no harm in asking :)

Sean @ AEI Online

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
South Florida
YouTube
Well my plan is to incoperate it with a website i am working on. Then host a server using either Rcast or my own local server systems.
Then i will connect it to RadioDJ a open source software which suit my needs of a radio station management software.

All together it will cost me around 3000€ = 3100$ to setup and get licenses. So that is one of the reasons why it will first lanch in 2017

That sounds like an awesome venture, would it work similar to Twit? I have been an engineer for an FM radio station back in the day, the politics got too much for me to handle so I moved on. It was the most fun I had tho. If you need help, advice or even an extra voice I'd be glad to help where I can.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
That sounds like an awesome venture, would it work similar to Twit? I have been an engineer for an FM radio station back in the day, the politics got too much for me to handle so I moved on. It was the most fun I had tho. If you need help, advice or even an extra voice I'd be glad to help where I can.
Well that could be a nice option to have a extra voice on the program. Then it would also be easier for me, since i can have someone to talk with and one who can work a bit on it when i am doing my studies.
Due to i plan on lanch around 2017 is both because of the financials and i am going to start on university at that time (so i can have more time since my studies will focus mainly on specific classes rather than alot of classes I dont need for anything).

I am working on a funding page for the start up. but so far it is not going so good lol

Sean @ AEI Online

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
South Florida
YouTube
Well that could be a nice option to have a extra voice on the program. Then it would also be easier for me, since i can have someone to talk with and one who can work a bit on it when i am doing my studies.
Due to i plan on lanch around 2017 is both because of the financials and i am going to start on university at that time (so i can have more time since my studies will focus mainly on specific classes rather than alot of classes I dont need for anything).

I am working on a funding page for the start up. but so far it is not going so good lol

Which site are you using for funding? ie kickstarter, patreon ...
I'll see if I can cross promote the funding site. It is mind numbing to find funding, do you have samples / examples to show to investors? If your university studies are similar to the theme of the radio station, you might be able to get a study grant for it.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Which site are you using for funding? ie kickstarter, patreon ...
I'll see if I can cross promote the funding site. It is mind numbing to find funding, do you have samples / examples to show to investors? If your university studies are similar to the theme of the radio station, you might be able to get a study grant for it.
Well I use a site called gogetfunding to try collect a bit for it. I don't have any examples or samples to show yet since the schedule of it is not yet decided 100%. The radio station will not be related to my studies, but it will be related to News, Music and smaller shows.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Alrighty, Well i got alot of plans. But i will have a funding page up and running this weekend so people can contribute to the lanch of the Radio Station. I plan on lanch it when i got all needed licenses and such. So all peoples help are appriciated. But i guess i talk about that in my profile during the weekend

Best of luck

Scuzzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2014
YouTube
LifelessDane I have to say you seem very talented and I wish you the best of luck on your radio station! BroTV I encourage you to grow your channel a bit and reach out to a few honestly. You would be surprised how many sponsorship/affiliate programs are out there for YouTube channels. I run a CS:GO team and I reached out and got OriginPC and NoScope Glasses (which are shutting down) to sponsor the team. In return they want promotion through social media and your videos of course. Yeah a team is different than a channel and all but youtube, twitter, instagram is all advertisement for them and that is what they really care about. If you reach out to a sponsor make sure you take your time and create a solid application that will catch their eye. Good luck to the both of you!

Last edited: