Resources Sponsorships

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well you can get some of the sponsorships deals freedom offer, if you fit the requirements for them,
Mostly you gain sponsors by them contacting you, but then you need a channel in a reasonable size in order for them to even concider a sponsorship deal with you.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well most sponsorships (what I know of) needs atleast 10.000 subscribers and a view per month fitting a channel of that size.
There is a few sponsors which aim lower, but they are very rare or they provide something which is worth nothing anyway.

If your channel is less than 10k subs and alot of monthly views. then don't aim towards getting sponsors right now,
there is however some ways to get in contact with potential sponsors for a small channel (around the 1000 to 5000subscribers).

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
You work hard. Try to improve your content anytime you can.
Use positiv clickbat to attract people towards your videos.

However make sure you dont end scam people and use titles and thumbnails which is not related to the video.
Slowly you can start to grow an audience. But also it is a good thing to maybe work together with other youtubers in videos and cross promotion strategies

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well my plan is to incoperate it with a website i am working on. Then host a server using either Rcast or my own local server systems.
Then i will connect it to RadioDJ a open source software which suit my needs of a radio station management software.

All together it will cost me around 3000€ = 3100$ to setup and get licenses. So that is one of the reasons why it will first lanch in 2017