[SPOILER] Harry potter

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
So first off. Sorry if this has already be figured out, confirmed or what ever.

I recently watched the whole Harry Potter series and found something strange. In the movie young Voldemort, Tom Riddle, says he was going to make 7 Horcruxes. Sounds good right? Harry destroyed all 7 of them so he must be dead? Well here is the thing. Young Voldemort says he was going to make 7 but we find out that Harry was unintentionally made into a Horcrux meaning before Voldemort killed Harry's parents he had 7 horcruxes. After that having 8. Harry and his group only destroyed 7. I hope this isn't a mistake and they'll make a new movie. I know they are making a play but plays are meh.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I am going to promise you that there wont be a harry potter VIII. Harry died in the movies therefore the horcruxe inside him got removed, at least thats what the directors/books claim.

Pretty sure that voldemort is deader then dead :D

I also edited the title from the thread, since this is a massive spoiler for who havent seen the movie yet.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
I am going to promise you that there wont be a harry potter VIII. Harry died in the movies therefore the horcruxe inside him got removed, at least thats what the directors/books claim.

Pretty sure that voldemort is deader then dead :D

I also edited the title from the thread, since this is a massive spoiler for who havent seen the movie yet.
That made 7 out of 8 horcruxes destroyed. Remember Voldemort deliberately made 7 and accidentally made 1, Making an 8 in total. Only 7 where destroyed including the one inside harry. And thanks for that. I forgot to do that :D