Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
*Locked*
New thread has been updated here
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/speak-another-language-freedom-needs-you.237409/

Freedom! is always looking to improve the partner dashboard to provide the best possible service, and now you can also be a part of that. If you speak a native language other than the languages we have already available in the dashboard, and you have great translation skills and understanding of English language, there may be a place for you to shine in our translator crew.

Here are the main languages we are looking to have the Freedom! Dashboard translated to at this time:

- Arabic
- Dutch
- French
- German
- Japanese
- Vietnamese

That being said, if your ninja skills apply to other languages, feel free to apply as well and we'll take a look. If you feel you have what it takes to help the #Freedom!Family fill out this form https://goo.gl/forms/YQJZ9Inhy6uQTXeR2 to apply.

Note: After applying allow us a few days to review your application. If you are accepted, you will receive a reply.

Once you are part of the crew we will spotlight your channel in our social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram plus you will get a big shoutout to one of Freedom! Central show!

Thanks in advance to everyone willing to help.

Last edited:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I've applied. Afterwards I went through my dashboard's German text noticing A LOT has to be done there. At first I'd only be focussing on German as that's a lot of work. But I'd be happy to do that work! :) If I get accepted, how will I edit the texts? Also, how will I get contacted? Through Twitter or mail?

Reactions: meca and Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I've applied. Afterwards I went through my dashboard's German text noticing A LOT has to be done there. At first I'd only be focussing on German as that's a lot of work. But I'd be happy to do that work! :) If I get accepted, how will I edit the texts? Also, how will I get contacted? Through Twitter or mail?
You will likely be contacted via email if you're accepted, and translations will be done in a "translation system" (sorry I can't tell you much more because I haven't seen it myself!) :)

krimoalg

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 26, 2015
I can I help you and I have worked previously in many locations for the translation into Arabic ..lde experience of 3 years in translation
يمكنني ان اساعدكم وانا عملت مسبقا في كثير من المواقع لترجمة الى العربية ..لدي خبرة 3 اعوام ترجمة

Reactions: meca

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Thanks! But just in case I don't get accepted, please change the German "Profile" from Profiel to Profil. It makes my eyes bleed :)
You will likely be contacted via email if you're accepted, and translations will be done in a "translation system" (sorry I can't tell you much more because I haven't seen it myself!) :)

hyperbubbles

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 21, 2016
YouTube
Thanks! But just in case I don't get accepted, please change the German "Profile" from Profiel to Profil. It makes my eyes bleed :)
^^
I also applied and I 100% agree with him, the german dashboard is really lacking in some parts, but thats what the freedom family is for, to help each other out!

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Sadly my Russian is only at the level where I can translate anything xD I could only translate to Lithuanian but I doubt we have enough partners from Lithuania to justify having dashboard translated lol

Status
Not open for further replies.