Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
I am sorry I have not been in the group much for the last two weeks as I was having bad computer probs. I am not going to full details as how much happen within the last two weeks. It all started with My water Cooler. My CPU temp readings was getting to 90 C / 194 F. I think the pump was falling and I knew I need to get a new cooler. Changing the cooler was not that easy as two screws so tight and could not unscrew from the motherboard and in the end I need to getting a Apollo Purpose Rotary Tool Kit. When I got the Apollo Purpose Rotary Tool Kit, it not come with a tool that would cut metal and I had to get Diamond cutter to add onto the Rotary Tool. After that was all done, I put a old cooler that I had for a long time and even that one was failing and getting boot up errors. As for today, I now got Cool Master Hyper TX3 EVD cooler and now my cpu readings are around 32 C / 89.6 F (A lot better then before!)

I did use my old mac mini, but so slow on editing videos.

I am happy I am back and kicking, well typing.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Well welcome back, nothing to be sorry about, especially if your PC decides to be a pain... Glad that's all resolved and fixed, we missed you ;)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear you were having computer problems, seems like that was definitely a pain having to get all those new tools, but at least its done now