Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
if anyone is really good with sony vegas pro 13 i would really like some help and if you are able to help me out one on one by emailing me thatd be amazing just let me know cause i am stumped.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Just fiddle with the program for a little bit and you'll get it.

There are some file types that are not natively supported, so that's that.

I'll add a few helpful tips.
Select a bunch of things and press "G" to group them so move and get cut as one. Audio/Video for individual files are pregrouped.
Pressing "S" cuts the file, the delete key will, as it suggests, delete what you select.

It's really basic, just fiddle with it.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
Just fiddle with the program for a little bit and you'll get it.

There are some file types that are not natively supported, so that's that.

I'll add a few helpful tips.
Select a bunch of things and press "G" to group them so move and get cut as one. Audio/Video for individual files are pregrouped.
Pressing "S" cuts the file, the delete key will, as it suggests, delete what you select.

It's really basic, just fiddle with it.

i know how to use it i need help with something more technical and i just need someone who can take time out to help me

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
What do you want help with though? You got to be more specific in what area of the programme your stumped on.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
alright so i have a canon g7x mark ii which is a pretty good camera and everytime i vlog im doing everything i got proper settings on the camera and all. when i get over to sony vegas i match all the project properties and disable resample and everything and when i get to render settings im using the sony avc i think it is and im matching all the project settings with the render settings and no matter what my vlogs dont come out looking exactly hd. like if you just take a look at my most recent you'll see it looks fuzzy almost and blurred and the colors are drawn out almost idk if that makes sense to you all but yea

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Don't use Sony AVC to render, just use "Internet 1080p", it'll pop out using almost identical settings to the compression that YouTube uses.

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
yea im clicking under sony avc/mvc and then choosing the internet 1920x1080 and matching it with the project[DOUBLEPOST=1487719441][/DOUBLEPOST]any more help?[DOUBLEPOST=1488258758][/DOUBLEPOST]once again the forums proving to be a failure, this is why i was asking for one on one help

Last edited: