YouTube Someone please help me

Maddox

New User
Jun 19, 2017
I recently got accepted for monetization (today) and then I went to Freedom to try to get accepted into my partnership, and I got hit with this "Deprecated Login" thing, so I went to do all of that stuff and then it made me repeat the process. I can't get through the process and it won't let me into my account. What do I do?

Jun 20, 2017
Me too, cannot login instead of asking to create new account, when I have new google account for the dashbord, and tried to assosociate my channel, it did not work. It says "the channel already use". Where is my dashboard that associate with my channel?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Me too, cannot login instead of asking to create new account, when I have new google account for the dashbord, and tried to assosociate my channel, it did not work. It says "the channel already use". Where is my dashboard that associate with my channel?
Are you trying to log in via your Google Account, or via YouTube? The developers are aware this is an issue for some users and are working on it, we appreciate your patience during this time.

Jun 20, 2017
First, I asked to login, and then I tried to login using my youtube account, but there was a notice ,it says

Hi Pandu Wira Arjuna,

In order to improve the security measures of freedom.tm, we are discontinuing th e use of Sign in with Youtube Channel and Sign in with Freedom! credentials. You have until June 30, 2017 to authenticate your Youtube Channel with your Google account. Moving forward, the Google account will be the one used to verify your identity when logging in.

The Freedom! team

And then I press authenticate button, and asked to login via google account, yes, I did it, the system asked me to create a new account instead of do transfer my last dasbhoard to google account. Please fix my issues. Thanks. I also have sent a ticket about this issue.

YouTube User ID: wVmjb-H6ABAebTEi4mlTfA

YouTube Channel ID: UCwVmjb-H6ABAebTEi4mlTfA

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
First, I asked to login, and then I tried to login using my youtube account, but there was a notice ,it says

Hi Pandu Wira Arjuna,

In order to improve the security measures of freedom.tm, we are discontinuing th e use of Sign in with Youtube Channel and Sign in with Freedom! credentials. You have until June 30, 2017 to authenticate your Youtube Channel with your Google account. Moving forward, the Google account will be the one used to verify your identity when logging in.

The Freedom! team

And then I press authenticate button, and asked to login via google account, yes, I did it, the system asked me to create a new account instead of do transfer my last dasbhoard to google account. Please fix my issues. Thanks. I also have sent a ticket about this issue.

YouTube User ID: wVmjb-H6ABAebTEi4mlTfA

YouTube Channel ID: UCwVmjb-H6ABAebTEi4mlTfA
As I don't have any control over the dashboard, on indeed any of the partner functions only support will be able to help and fix this issue for you. As previously mentioned they are aware of this, and working as fast as they can to get it sorted so please be patient while they do this

Jun 20, 2017
As I don't have any control over the dashboard, on indeed any of the partner functions only support will be able to help and fix this issue for you. As previously mentioned they are aware of this, and working as fast as they can to get it sorted so please be patient while they do this

Okay, it's okay. Im waiting for the support to fix this.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Any updates on this problem? I have the same issue.
The only thing I have heard from support is that it seems to work if people completely sign out of any / all Google accounts first and then try logging in, as it can then authenticate the account and let you progress