Some general guidelines and rules (Read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hello fellow anime fans ~!

You're probably as excited about this section as I am, but please read this before posting! :)

Some things to do in this section:

• Discuss anime and or Manga (includes anime history, animated movies and such, allso mangas, mahwas, webtoons.)
  • Ask for suggestions on what to watch/read, or suggest something you like to others. (Example: Hey guys I've seen this anime (or manga) and I think you should check it out.)
  • Share your anime(and or Manga) lists (online lists or written in post)

Now things you should not do here:

• Advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media. To avoid misunderstandings please do not link YouTube at all.)
  • Raging, swearing, disrespecting others and in general being mad (Please remember that people state their own opinions here)
  • No inappropriate content (Lets not discuss anime/manga that's rated 18+, or is simply hentai, because this is family friendly forums.)
  • Posting spoilers without using "Spoilers" prefix or writing "Spoilers Alert" at the top of your thread or even in the name of thread. (In short just make sure we know it will be thread with spoilers)

Please remember that the Forum rules also apply in this section. To read those, Click here

Status
Not open for further replies.