Social Icons (Round)

Social Icons (Round) 11/06/2017 (Update 2)

No permission to download

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Dev_J submitted a new resource:

Social Icons - A pack of social icons for you to use in banners & end cards e.t.c

This pack contains 9 icons with 4 different sizes for you to use however you see fit. These are great for...​

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi there,

Thank you for creating and submitting these social media logos. I am sure these will help alot of people with their videos and graphics that they create for their channels. Keep up the hard work dude and I hope to see more work submitted by you in the future.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day!

Reactions: Jonathan

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hi there,

Thank you for creating and submitting these social media logos. I am sure these will help alot of people with their videos and graphics that they create for their channels. Keep up the hard work dude and I hope to see more work submitted by you in the future.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day!

Thanks man, Yea I plan or making more resources when I come up with ideas for them. I've already got 28 on the C.R.I.B as is.​

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
These are really nice and basic would help a lot of people who can't create things like these
Great work!
I always think of maybe doing something and giving to everyone for free here too but then I see that everyone has done everything that is needed for people who can't great gfx or icons etc

Jonathan

Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
These are really nice and basic would help a lot of people who can't create things like these
Great work!
I always think of maybe doing something and giving to everyone for free here too but then I see that everyone has done everything that is needed for people who can't great gfx or icons etc

thx man, there are still some channel types that are yet to be covered (motoring, tech e.t.c)​