1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

YouTube so when should u change your youtube profile pic

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by tovah, Aug 11, 2018 at 5:25 AM.

1. tovah

tovah Full Member

Forum Posts:
    ive haven't changed mine in a minute but what do u guys think when should u change you're youtube' profile pic or even you're youtube channel. banner or should'nt change it at all.

2. Kratos Aurion

Kratos Aurion You Earnestly believe you could defeat me? Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Whenever you want basically lol

If you think you have something that improves on the current one change it as soon as possible.

3. tovah

tovah Full Member

Forum Posts:
    not right now as current i have nothing that can improve on this one since its like 3d like or whatever.

4. LW001

LW001 Moderator Moderator Wiki Contributor Beta Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    If it's better why not. In my opinion if it's kind of a logo you've used for a long time and people associate it with your channel you should think twice before drastically changing it and you shouldn't change it around too much because that might even fall into some YouTube spam detection stuff and get you falsely suspended...

5. JESSETATTOO

JESSETATTOO Rising User Verified Freedom! Partner Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    I feel your pic and bannor should represent you and what your channel is about somhow. and as you grow so can your chanel arts. I have changed my pic and BG a few times to reflect what im most focused on and why ppl should stay once they see my layout. as a smaller channel is say just pick somthingsimple and clean and just focus on your videos and the rest will start to make sence are you grow

LW001 likes this.