YouTube Views Milestone Smashing channel records

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Posted a video about a brute-force bug fix for No Man's Sky and it's trumped my previous realtime video view records! The most views that I've now had in a single MINUTE is now 26.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Congratulations on collecting an average of 26 Views in ONE minute.
Continue making content and you will increase your views per video.

What was your previous record? In addition, what was the increase?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Congratulations on collecting an average of 26 Views in ONE minute.
Continue making content and you will increase your views per video.

What was your previous record? In addition, what was the increase?
I'm not entirely sure what the individual minute maximum was before hand, but I know I must've beaten it twice with this video alone. I actually hadn't kept track of max views-in-a-minute before, but I still have my old record to beat for the 48-hour maximum, which (assuming current drop in view speed) should get about 2x my current 48 hour record.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The end of the major bump here shows that I maxed out around 1,870 views for the 48 hour period, with obvious bumps where I uploaded a new video. All of my past 5 videos have got more views than I have total subscribers.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I'm going to pop back in here real quick, pretty sure that I might just break my 48-hour record again, and it's only been 11 days since I posted this thread. Don't think I'll beat the hourly or the minutely, but this 48-hour period might my highest yet.

Secondly, the trend its on is also leading me to think that it might be my most popular video ever, just as the one that gave me my last record was.