twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I went to the signature section..
It saved.. Even told me it saved.
Copy what I edited into that one post and see if it works:

Use this:
Code:
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyxpWEwrEdfGUm_rJQkzF8w'][IMG]http://cyanlabs.net/youtube/sig.php?id=UCyxpWEwrEdfGUm_rJQkzF8w[/IMG][/URL]

Upvote 0

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just so you know sometimes it can take a while for the signatures to be shown on posts, and may not appear straightaway.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Yeah it isn't working.. I'm wondering if there is a setting I'm missing.
My fault I forgot to mention in my original post that you have to be considered a full member to have a signature on the forums. As you have hit the 30 posts required to be consider could I ask that you try this again, make sure you save the changes (you may have to click it twice) and have a look then? Please also be aware that it can take a few minutes for this to show up on your posts and may show an error or broken image to begin with - this isn't anything to worry about and will fix itself within a little while

Reactions: morbid
Upvote 0

morbid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2017
Arkansas
YouTube
morbidXD
My fault I forgot to mention in my original post that you have to be considered a full member to have a signature on the forums. As you have hit the 30 posts required to be consider could I ask that you try this again, make sure you save the changes (you may have to click it twice) and have a look then? Please also be aware that it can take a few minutes for this to show up on your posts and may show an error or broken image to begin with - this isn't anything to worry about and will fix itself within a little while
Awesome, thanks.. That's what I figured it was.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.