signature

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
A channel link and signature are a little different - though both are allowed on the forums. If you would like to showcase your YouTube channel at the end of your posts all you need to do is add your channel ID (the random number and letter part of your YouTube URL) into the personal details section of your forum account

Remember when you copy this over you should only do the channel ID so for example if my channel URL was https://www.youtube.com/channel/thisisatest so my channel ID would be thisisatest , hope this helps explain that a bit better.

As for the signature you can also add this into the signature section of your forum account, though if you wanted one with has your subscriber / view goals that is automatically updated when these numbers increase you could try "Cyan Labs YouTube signature generator" as they take your profile banner from your YouTube account, let you write out the goal you wish to set and keep track of your progress, like you can see with mine below this post. Once you have used it as well all you need to do is copy and paste the URL they generate into the "signature" section of your forum account, save the changes and then it should be updated for you :)

Hope this helps, if you need anything else or have any further queries please don't hesitate to get in touch

Gail Alter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
New York
YouTube
A channel link and signature are a little different - though both are allowed on the forums. If you would like to showcase your YouTube channel at the end of your posts all you need to do is add your channel ID (the random number and letter part of your YouTube URL) into the personal details section of your forum account

Remember when you copy this over you should only do the channel ID so for example if my channel URL was https://www.youtube.com/channel/thisisatest so my channel ID would be thisisatest , hope this helps explain that a bit better.

As for the signature you can also add this into the signature section of your forum account, though if you wanted one with has your subscriber / view goals that is automatically updated when these numbers increase you could try "Cyan Labs YouTube signature generator" as they take your profile banner from your YouTube account, let you write out the goal you wish to set and keep track of your progress, like you can see with mine below this post. Once you have used it as well all you need to do is copy and paste the URL they generate into the "signature" section of your forum account, save the changes and then it should be updated for you :)

Hope this helps, if you need anything else or have any further queries please don't hesitate to get in touch
Thanks! This helped me too!

Ragol

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
XRagol
So i used the cyan labs generator (thanks for the info XD) and made one. Grabbed the url it gave me and posted it in my sig section, previewed it to see if it was right (sig popped up so good) saved it, but it doesnt seem to be staying. (as you see the sig does not show up.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So i used the cyan labs generator (thanks for the info XD) and made one. Grabbed the url it gave me and posted it in my sig section, previewed it to see if it was right (sig popped up so good) saved it, but it doesnt seem to be staying. (as you see the sig does not show up.
By the looks of it I think you may need to be a Freedom partner / full member of the forums in order to utilise this, but I shall double check on this and get back to you. If you are linked with the Freedom network then don't forget you can apply for the forum badge which will give you full privileges on the site

Ragol

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
YouTube
XRagol
By the looks of it I think you may need to be a Freedom partner / full member of the forums in order to utilise this, but I shall double check on this and get back to you. If you are linked with the Freedom network then don't forget you can apply for the forum badge which will give you full privileges on the site

Forgot to do that, thanks. will see if it works soon XD.[DOUBLEPOST=1484681177][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it working XD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Darrell

New User
Jan 31, 2017
YouTube
adventurday
This is just what I needed, thank you! :)

Will debate on whether I want my channel as my signature or goals, as I have only just begun, so growing will be difficult for now :)