Gaming Shout Out Competition Over No More Entries

TrainerBlue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey all I thought I'd help you out with a Shout Out Competition. I'm going to select one lucky channel to shout out. I know I only have around 500 subs, but hey if you sub and the next guy subs that'll be more you and for me. So if you want to win reply as such:
"Channel Name:
Description:
Link of Channel:
Link of video that best describes channel: "

Also update on the channel
At 2 P.M EST on February 7th Slime Ranchers Episode 1 will be available to watch for your viewing pleasure.

Well good luck to all who enter the contest.
The contest will run from February 7th - February 14th. Have fun all :D:D:D

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hey all I thought I'd help you out with a Shout Out Competition. I'm going to select one lucky channel to shout out. I know I only have around 500 subs, but hey if you sub and the next guy subs that'll be more you and for me. So if you want to win reply as such:
"Channel Name:
Description:
Link of Channel:

At 2 P.M EST on February 7th Slime Ranchers Episode 1 will be available to watch for your viewing pleasure.

Nice Work

E

Elson HD

Channel Name: Elson HD

Description: In a nutshell, it's a gaming channel. I post daily, funny and well edited (in my opinion) Fifa videos but I will soon be branching out into other content. I also am looking to network with other Youtubers and help others grow!

Link of Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2oKjHwhUII-bdLavxPT3oQ

Link of Video That Best Describes The Channel:

Thanks for doing this shoutout forum, its a great opportunity for everybody! Good luck guys!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Channel name: UnderGroundTank

Description: Zombies player threw and threw. I play alot of zombies and during my path towards beating the zombies world record I try to help out other people so they can do the same.

Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8P1tPssYiCKQ9bGLTOu3kw

Link of Video That Best Describes The Channel: ( This is a hard one since I mostly do guide right now but here goes).

Reactions: BigMickGaming

LumbarHades

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
Channel Name: Elson HD

Description: In a nutshell, it's a gaming channel. I post daily, funny and well edited (in my opinion) Fifa videos but I will soon be branching out into other content. I also am looking to network with other Youtubers and help others grow!

Link of Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2oKjHwhUII-bdLavxPT3oQ

Link of Video That Best Describes The Channel:

Thanks for doing this shoutout forum, its a great opportunity for everybody! Good luck guys!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! be sure to check me out, as I did sub to you! Great job on the videos!

LumbarHades

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
"Channel Name:
Description:
Link of Channel:

Channel Name: LumbarHades

Description: My channel is a fun, minecraft gaming YouTube channel! I love to interact with people.
I quote from one of my fans, "The reason why I like LumbarHades, is because he doesn't care about money or donations" - x_master_x

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWU1pSfTJiQVQKkfY6smt4w

Link of video that best describes this channel:

Thank you for hosting this! This is a super cool sight with super cool people like you!