Gaming SHOUT OUT #9 | GROW YOUR CHANNEL

Gummy 951

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
yeh no problem. We would love to shout you out. It will be next Sunday:D[DOUBLEPOST=1451911217][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great, we will give you a shout out. We will message you when we have done it:D[DOUBLEPOST=1451911291][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeh of course. We will message you we have done it:D[DOUBLEPOST=1451911355][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks glad you like it:D
didnt see my channel in the video :/

Reactions: The JNK Show
T

Taff Man

Hey man, any chance of a shout-out? Love what you're doing for us smaller channels. Keep it up man!

Reactions: The JNK Show

The JNK Show

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2014
England
YouTube
I wouldn't mind getting a shout out either :)
Great. We have a couple before you but we will let you know when we have done one for you:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453019493][/DOUBLEPOST]
I too would appreciate a shoutout please <3
Hey, we would love to give you a shout out. We have a few channels before you but we will message you when yours is done:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453019632][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just started a new channel, I would love if you could give me a shoutout! :)
Yeh no problem. We have a few channels before you but we will let you know when we have done yours. By the way is your channel Asianator Strikes.[DOUBLEPOST=1453019744][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I join the shoutout waiting list? Lol. It's cool if I can't tho.
Yeh no problem, You have a great channel. We will message you when we have shouted you out:D[DOUBLEPOST=1453019844][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, any chance of a shout-out? Love what you're doing for us smaller channels. Keep it up man!
Great. We have a few channel to do first but we will let you know when we have shouted out your channel:D

Last edited: