YouTube should you have a yt upload schedule

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
should you have a yt upload schedule yes or no
for me i've been recently stressed over my monday-fri lineup and if i did it 7 days in a row it wouldn't be. worth it btw on top of that
ever since my cringe comp video i've been gaining subs but about the schedule thing.
should you do it no if u only have like 4 subs yes if u have 60 subs or been here for a long time
now lets talk about me.
why i have a lineup im going to say schedule .
ive been using quote on quote a lineup for at least 2 years now
ever since my lego review days and btw .
now anyways tell me guys if someone should keep or ditch the schedule/lineup.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would say yes, not only does this help with YT algorithms but also gives your viewers a reason to check your channel on certain days

NinjaZombieGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2014
YouTube
NZGsNinja
yes as a person who has gone back and forth between having a schedule and not having one over the years, I get more views, interactions, and subscribers when I upload on a schedule. but im really bad at keeping one XD it used to be easy back in the day when all I did was youtube.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
yes as a person who has gone back and forth between having a schedule and not having one over the years, I get more views, interactions, and subscribers when I upload on a schedule. but im really bad at keeping one XD it used to be easy back in the day when all I did was youtube.
same it used to be easy tho i stopped uploading on sundays so i can edit for monday and tuesday[DOUBLEPOST=1523781345][/DOUBLEPOST]
same it used to be easy tho i stopped uploading on sundays so i can edit for monday and tuesday

Reactions: NinjaZombieGaming

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
should you have a yt upload schedule yes or no
for me i've been recently stressed over my monday-fri lineup and if i did it 7 days in a row it wouldn't be. worth it btw on top of that
ever since my cringe comp video i've been gaining subs but about the schedule thing.
should you do it no if u only have like 4 subs yes if u have 60 subs or been here for a long time
now lets talk about me.
why i have a lineup im going to say schedule .
ive been using quote on quote a lineup for at least 2 years now
ever since my lego review days and btw .
now anyways tell me guys if someone should keep or ditch the schedule/lineup.
Yes it's a good idea especially if you have school/work or in my case both
For me i upload on tuesdays, thursdays and Saturday

Oversoul

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
oversoul53
I know a lot of people say that you have to upload videos every single day and sometimes even more than one a day to really stay on top of things but that actually had the opposite effect for me. Uploading too frequently caused me to lose views because audience was getting overwhelmed because everyone has their own lives and things going on.

So right now I do videos Monday, Wednesday, Friday and sometimes Saturday. Monday and Wednesday forecast is on the current let's play I'm doing which is a game I've never played before. Friday focuses on the current replay which is a game I have played before on my own and then replay on the Channel with informative commentary. Saturday is saved for fun stuff like Challenge videos, reaction compilations and so on.

If I ever get to a point where I rise in popularity I will realistically have to go back to a more consistent schedule but for now it's win-win for me and my audience because I'm less stressed and they can keep up with things better.

Unflushable

Rising User
May 12, 2018
YouTube
Schedules are great if you have the time to keep to them. Personally I won't have a schedule as I don't want the pressure to HAVE to upload at particular times. I try to stick to one video a week minimum, but not on a schedule.