should you since close to everyone on instagram has done it but the question
is should you do it.

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
Personally, no. Yes it makes your channel look good, it’s pretty much setting yourself up for disappointment. You can buy like 1000subs for like 15$....sure you’ll have 1000+ subs. But they’re all just botted so you won’t get any views or CPM. So buy them if you want to make your channel “look” good. ...just spend the time and work hard and earn those loyal subs and views. Don’t throw yourself away from hard work. IMO :)

Reactions: It's The Kid

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
You also put yourself at a high risk of getting your channel shut down.

There is literally no point and only puts you at risk.
Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1526661902][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally, no. Yes it makes your channel look good, it’s pretty much setting yourself up for disappointment. You can buy like 1000subs for like 15$....sure you’ll have 1000+ subs. But they’re all just botted so you won’t get any views or CPM. So buy them if you want to make your channel “look” good. ...just spend the time and work hard and earn those loyal subs and views. Don’t throw yourself away from hard work. IMO :)
Thank you

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No No No No No No NO NO NO NO NO, oh and did I say NO. You should never ever ever do this, as its useless, pointless and will just end up hurting you and your channel in the long run. Better earning the subscribers through genuine means

Reactions: ONE & JULLE and LW

LPSprouts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2018
NC
YouTube
but what about instagram followers i did that on my alt and i have 30k there
i guess in a way its different, youtube takes hard work and alot of dedication....insta is just pictures really. some videos i suppose but you really can compare the two. but just my opinion! :p

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
I really advise you not to do that... They won't be genuine and you will find a descrepancy in your channel's analytics. You may have 1000 subs that were bought but they are just for show. They won't make your views increase neither your engagement with an audience (since it's not likely they are going to comment on your videos). In this way Youtube will notice you, in a bad way and stopping you from "cheating" and by that I mean suspend your channel or even close it

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I really advise you not to do that... They won't be genuine and you will find a descrepancy in your channel's analytics. You may have 1000 subs that were bought but they are just for show. They won't make your views increase neither your engagement with an audience (since it's not likely they are going to comment on your videos). In this way Youtube will notice you, in a bad way and stopping you from "cheating" and by that I mean suspend your channel or even close it
yeah but its damn near impossible to buy youtube subs thank god i mean

D

Deleted member 197467

should you since close to everyone on instagram has done it but the question
is should you do it.
You should never buy subs, or do sub 4 sub for its not allowed on YouTube, and can get your channel banned or taken down. It will waste your money and your channel stats will be low for the subs and people who have been sub 4 subbed don't care about the content and will not watch... Then you don't get on listed videos for youtube only puts good channels on there. Last you don't get the fun on gaining them and making real content that real people like.

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
You should never buy subs, or do sub 4 sub for its not allowed on YouTube, and can get your channel banned or taken down. It will waste your money and your channel stats will be low for the subs and people who have been sub 4 subbed don't care about the content and will not watch... Then you don't get on listed videos for youtube only puts good channels on there. Last you don't get the fun on gaining them and making real content that real people like.
OMG thank you eberyone here has been sayin the same thing

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
If you are serious about YouTube you would do it the old fashion way and get them genuinely, by making great content. Nun more. Nun less
do u actually think i would buy subs hell no nuff said when i said it was impossible why would u buy subs if its damn near impossible to buy them so why would u buy them so..

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
HEck naw because its not genuine in the slightest. The way I view it, people who buy subscribers just want to see a bigger number. whereas people with genuine subs will get more views in the long run anyway

It's The Kid

Mar 15, 2018
Paterson
YouTube
HEck naw because its not genuine in the slightest. The way I view it, people who buy subscribers just want to see a bigger number. whereas people with genuine subs will get more views in the long run anyway
Thats what everyone has been saying to this kid to the whole time this post been out. Thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1527032589][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for everyone who has said no many times. Its an easy answer.