• Total voters

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I have some videos that i olny need to edit and than i can upload them to youtube. Im just thinking if I should upload a video on youtube every day for some time. Not all the time just some weeks.

Joy Banerjee

Rising User
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
aikitsupport
You Must Upload Daily and Also important you must do SEO like Title, Description, Tags and also link your Videos to other sites - Best of Luck and let me know if you need any help

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Its totally up to you, personally I have just uploaded whenever I felt like it, though recently I've been doing 1 video a week on a Wednesday to start a small schedule for my first year of Uni (as I'm pre-recording & producing all the content). Daily can grow your channel but it also can take over your life having to do it. Make your schedule to fit your life commitments.​

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It's completely up to you potentially uploading daily may help you get noticed on YouTube due to their search algorithms, however the same could be said if you are uploading on a regular schedule anyway.

Bear Oclock

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
YouTube
ive been starting to do videos daily seems to be going well... that could be because i have a bit of time on my hands at the moment but i am doing what i can also thinking of doing 2 uploads on a monday wed and friday so you do what you can if you think you can do daily do daily or start with 5 days a week then go to 6 then 7

KuyasKorner

Rising User
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
It might help to build your audience at first, but then if the audience is expecting you everyday after that it might be a problem?

I would agree with @zeke morgan that having a schedule will help too. If you have a stockpile of videos, maybe upload them every week or every other day which will give you time to work on more videos. This will all depend on your schedule of course.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I have some videos that i olny need to edit and than i can upload them to youtube. Im just thinking if I should upload a video on youtube every day for some time. Not all the time just some weeks.
If you can maintain uploading daily then surely is benefit in it. Since i started uploading daily i noticed a positive growth in subs and views :)

SwietyPlays

New User
Jul 2, 2017
YouTube
If you are able to do it while still making good quality content then it would help your channel grow fast, but it is hard to make really good quality every single day and to find the time to do it.