should i buy a iphone x

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
so i have a iphone 6 and also should buy apples beta phone i mean the iphone x
since i need a new phone tho i dont like the fact that there are no bezels and i hate the notch with it

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Well first of all you already have something you hate about it... so why buy it if you already dislike it ?
Also, iphone 6 isnt that bad still, looking at the specs at least as i've never had any apple phones. Unless it is at the end of its life (battery or otherwise) I would not buy a new phone at all and definitely not an iphone even if I had to buy something. This might be my biased opinion but apple is overpriced, big time. Choice is still yours, but you are paying loads just for the brand name there.

Reactions: LW

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Definitely paying for the brand name, at the end of the day, maybe think about the pros and cons, for example look at price, if you really need it, what you like with your current phone / what you want from the new phone etc

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Definitely paying for the brand name, at the end of the day, maybe think about the pros and cons, for example look at price, if you really need it, what you like with your current phone / what you want from the new phone etc
but with apple your not paying for the brand name look at the ipad pro samsung copied apple with there s pen on the galaxy tab s3[DOUBLEPOST=1524170070][/DOUBLEPOST]
but with apple your not paying for the brand name look at the ipad pro samsung copied apple with there s pen on the galaxy tab s3

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
but with apple your not paying for the brand name look at the ipad pro samsung copied apple with there s pen on the galaxy tab s3[DOUBLEPOST=1524170070][/DOUBLEPOST]
but with apple your not paying for the brand name look at the ipad pro samsung copied apple with there s pen on the galaxy tab s3
Yes you're paying for brand. Manufacturing costs of all mobiles are a fraction of the sale cost. Soooo in the end you might pay some extra for name of samsung, but you're paying way more for the apple logo. Might as well look into xiaomi phones or simmilarly less known ones.

Reactions: ONE & JULLE

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Yes you're paying for brand. Manufacturing costs of all mobiles are a fraction of the sale cost. Soooo in the end you might pay some extra for name of samsung, but you're paying way more for the apple logo. Might as well look into xiaomi phones or simmilarly less known ones.
but i prefer apple because i grew with them and plus i do have an android phone a galaxy s7

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
but i prefer apple because i grew with them and plus i do have an android phone a galaxy s7
Okay, why do you need new phone ?[DOUBLEPOST=1524171760][/DOUBLEPOST]Not to come out as rude, but if you already have a working phone, is there a need for a new one ? I mean if you simply want an apple phone because you like them, then go ahead. Though from overall view of what is worth it, I do not advise it.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Personally, I am doing fine with just an iPhone 4. My goal is to upgrade to an iPhone 6 but that would be the line for me.
The iPhone X is overpriced and the "new" features that innovate the product have near enough already been made by other manufacturers anyway.

If I was going to make the decision, stick with an iPhone 6.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
Okay, why do you need new phone ?[DOUBLEPOST=1524171760][/DOUBLEPOST]Not to come out as rude, but if you already have a working phone, is there a need for a new one ? I mean if you simply want an apple phone because you like them, then go ahead. Though from overall view of what is worth it, I do not advise it.
nah but the se2 going to come out next month and plus im wating for the se 2 and the xi to come out then i might buy them[DOUBLEPOST=1524243662][/DOUBLEPOST]
Personally, I am doing fine with just an iPhone 4. My goal is to upgrade to an iPhone 6 but that would be the line for me.
The iPhone X is overpriced and the "new" features that innovate the product have near enough already been made by other manufacturers anyway.

but iphone 6 is slow on some apps and eventually u have to upgrade because apps wont support it also the x has like the se2 coming out the xi and the xi+ and thats 899 that's not really high since the note 8 cost almost 1k and the mac pro is still the highest apple product to this day[DOUBLEPOST=1524243912][/DOUBLEPOST]

and tbh im an artist and i need an ipad pro so there really is no alternative like that on andriod including the apps as well

Last edited: