YouTube Sharing tips for starting Youtubers

Ryan brooks

New User
Jan 19, 2020
YouTube
I've been on and off YouTube for years now but only late last year I decided to do it again because I thoroughly enjoy it.

YouTube had definitely got harder as years have gone on but if you do it because you enjoy it rather than trying to get "YouTube famous" you'll probably be more patient with it, which I've realised since starting it again.

Here's a few tips to what will help you stand out.

1) be consistent, don't upload one week then forget about the next week. Consistency helps with letting people know your channel is still active. Plus having having more videos will help people get an understanding of the content you post

2) thumbnails are important. A catchy thumbnail can attract a lot of people and can blow up a video and make it stand out. Put time into learning how to get creative with thumbnails, check youtube tutorials these have helped me throughout the year.

3) make sure the first 30 seconds of the video engages the viewer. It's highly noted that the first 30 seconds of a video you can either grab the attention of the viewer or lose it so make sure there's something from the get go that tells the view to keep watching

4) hardware and software is important. Whether its gameplay videos or vlogs, you want to make sure the content is of high standard. Nobody likes videos recorded on a potato. YouTube can be pricey, but once you've invested enough money into it you're off to a great start with quality audio/video

5) share your content all over the web. The algorithm of YouTube is quite fierce so you need to make sure theres enough engagement for it be boosted to peoples recommend videos. Share your content on forums, social media and other sites thatll help but dont get too spammy.

These have been my 5 top tips,leave any below for others to benefit from

Thanks

Reactions: Belmirs familly