Setting up a Minecraft server. Feel free to join when it's done

Menzie

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
UK
YouTube
For those who want a place to record on or for those who wish to have a new server to play on which still keeps to a level of professionalism, this might be the place for you.

One thing I noticed when I was still an active youtuber that collabs were difficult without a suitable place to do them on. Knowing that, I decided to start to setup this server. HOPEFULLY it should be ready by sometime next week. For those who desperately need a server ASAP, I MIGHT be able to open it to them as soon as the survival world is fully configured.

Whilst we're setting it up, we have made a Facebook, Twitter and a Wix website for it. Feel free to check out or progress there. All of the 3 pages can be accessed via the Wix website.

Wix

dakotaplays stuff

Freedom! Member
May 2, 2016
YouTube
For those who want a place to record on or for those who wish to have a new server to play on which still keeps to a level of professionalism, this might be the place for you.

One thing I noticed when I was still an active youtuber that collabs were difficult without a suitable place to do them on. Knowing that, I decided to start to setup this server. HOPEFULLY it should be ready by sometime next week. For those who desperately need a server ASAP, I MIGHT be able to open it to them as soon as the survival world is fully configured.

Whilst we're setting it up, we have made a Facebook, Twitter and a Wix website for it. Feel free to check out or progress there. All of the 3 pages can be accessed via the Wix website.

Wix
Can i be a developer on the server or admin i can code custom plugins and what type of gamemode is it i.e. factions,creative, prisons etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1494377383][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wix
And whats the ip xD for the server

Last edited: