Official September 2016 - Monthly Forum Contest - Over $100 in Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
August Contest Winners!

Hey Freedom! Family, here are the winners of last month’s forum contest:

First place for the $50 prize: @TechNoboOrig
First place for the $50 worth of games: @Showcase One Media

To see the winning entries, check out:
TechNoboOrig's VR Guide
Showcase One Media's Creativity Handbook

September's Contest - Partner Reviews!
https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/

Details for the September contest

This month’s contest is all about reviews. Helping each other is a big part of the Freedom! family and this contest is no exception!

Using the review section in the forums there should be plenty of different channels looking for some feedback. Multiple reviews are allowed but we are looking for quality advice that could help improve the channel. Reviews should be tailored to the request given by the partner and also should cover the following.

• Art
  • The whole channel brand
  • Audio
  • Visual
  • Use of description (properly described, social links, clickable links, human readable?)
  • Use of tags
  • Do the videos meet the value proposition set by the title/description
  • Etc.

IMPORTANT

To participate in the contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with a link to your review that is posted in the Community Review section.

Prizes

The winners of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash (1st) and $50 worth of Steam games (2nd).

We look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 25th of September, results posted on the 5th of October.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
I would like to thank all the wonderful members and staff of this community for your ongoing support. I made this handbook not just to win the contest but also as a way to give back. I hope my resource is of good use to you and it guides you to a better future on YouTube. I will be continuously updating it and if there's anything you feel I'm missing feel free to message me and I will be more then happy to intergrate it.
If anyone ever needs support or just wants to chat I'm active regularly so post on my profile or start a conversation.
I would also like to congratulate all the participants of the contest on their effort because some of the ones I read went above and beyond.
Best of luck to this months competitors.

Showcase One Media Team

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
My Entry: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/in-depth-video-analysis.210862/

I'll be looking to do multiple but despite using the same template I have created, they are all tailored to each individual and during submission I offer them chance to request anything they might want me to look at / review. :) Once again thanks for this opportunity.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hola todos, soy nueva quiero participar :RE
If you wnat to participate, you will have to give a review to someone in the proper section. If you have a Dashboard account with Freedom! you can get a partner badge at https://badge.community.tm . Then you can give a review. If you've made a good one reply to this post with a link.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I think I may have went just a bit overboard on this review, but ay, it is better to get as much things about your channel as possible, because once they are gone, it all gets better.

Current Entry: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/please-review-channel.210856/#post-944809

Very detailed entry. Keep up the great work. You nailed the points.

Sorry, but not worth it

It's for the good of others, not just for the money and games. I know it's a bit late now but it's always good to help out other partners no matter how big or small. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.