Service Request searching for a new banner and outro

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I want to change some of my channel art in the beginning of 2018 and my logo is already fine. Someone on here actually already made a banner for me, but never sent the files of contacted me afterward....
I will post a little screenshot of his work down below. I really like this banner so if someone could replicate it or do it in that style that would be awesome!
For the outro I need a simple, but effective outro with 2 (or 3) video spots and 1 sub spot to put the end cards on!

Another question: I'm going to make my thumbnails more consistent. What Fonts are good to use? so readable and not too boring.

If you're interested to make GFX for my channel, please let me know and maybe show some work :)

upload_2017-12-30_17-30-17.png

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
If you havent already, i recommend posting in the request/offers forum srction instead of here. This section is ment to be a place to show and talk about artwork made by members, not a place to ask for it.​

AustinCreates24

Respected User
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
I want to change some of my channel art in the beginning of 2018 and my logo is already fine. Someone on here actually already made a banner for me, but never sent the files of contacted me afterward....
I will post a little screenshot of his work down below. I really like this banner so if someone could replicate it or do it in that style that would be awesome!
For the outro I need a simple, but effective outro with 2 (or 3) video spots and 1 sub spot to put the end cards on!

Another question: I'm going to make my thumbnails more consistent. What Fonts are good to use? so readable and not too boring.

If you're interested to make GFX for my channel, please let me know and maybe show some work :)

View attachment 19781
I'd love to help you out ^^