VR SEA OF THIEVES player/actors wanted

JESSETATTOO

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2017
www.jessetattoo.com
YouTube
AHOY HOY I run a growing more popular Sea Of Thieves youtube channel (CHANNEL LINK HERE) and I do among many other videos a WEEKLY Sea Of Thieves NEWSCAST LIVE on patch day (normally weds/thurs) were I cover all that weeks game patch notes and talk about the current state of the game and take questions from my viewers all in realtime live I run this show SOLO and would like some help.
What im looking for

It dont matter if your on XBOX or PC as XBOX has a way to record up to a few mins, witch is more then enough.

Id like someone to do an ingame emote (as to be on camera if solo) or be filmed by a friend (whaetever works) and record a 2-4min "skit" feature for my news show, Examples of what im looking for are...

- A weather forecast - oh the seas are ruff in the shores of plenty this week folks a BIG storm coming up from the south.....) etc whatever, be funny do whatever u want FREEDOM!

- An Interviewer to do short MOCK interviews with in-game shopkeeps and NPCs sort of thing....

- An on the scene REPORTER, covering a small skit about whatever EVENTS are going in currently in the game...

Now in return for a video (now and then) I will feature you on my show obviously AND give you full credit with links to your channels on every episode I use your footage in. EXPOSURE, shoutouts and Being part of a growing SOT Pirate newscast, what more could anyone scurvy dog want?

So a simple way to start if you are interested is just reply to this post, and we can take it from there