Other Milestone Screaming past old records (again...)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Recently I posted about how my No Man's Sky video managed to become the most popular video on my channel since it helped people with an issue that plagued the multi-tasking-gamer community for more than a week.
That video got a maximum of 26 views in a minute, 230 in an hour, and boosted my channel to more than 1800 views in a 48 hour period.

Now, we celebrate the screaming forward my most recent success is proving to be. With 3,200 registered views and more than 1000 unaccounted for officially. The video I am referencing has granted me many views and continuing at this rate may end up being accountable for more than half of my total channel views.

Note before reading the following: I have been making shorter videos for both the convenience and simplicity. I touch on trending topics as fast as possible and it's working for me.

Here is what I have set for my personal records.
Most views and watch time in a 28-day period. (6,474 views, 6411 watch minutes, +205% this period).
--Most views and watch time in a single day. (998 views, 952 watch minutes (different days))
Most earnings in a 28-day period. ($2.95 US, +239%)
--Note that the gain in earnings has a greater percentage increase than the views and watch time. That's good.
Most likes, dislikes, comments and independent shares in a 28-day period.
Most new subscribers in a 28-day period. (+127% from last period)
Longest time holding a consistent 1000+ views per 48-hour period.
Highest ever audience retention exceeds 50% for the month and is 57% for the past 7 days.
(past 4 days are greater than 60%, maxed at 66% - Includes subscribed & not subscribed viewers)
Record low (post creation) Not subscribed to subscribe viewers. Means I'm reaching a new audience.

Last edited:

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Recently I posted about how my No Man's Sky video managed to become the most popular video on my channel since it helped people with an issue that plagued the multi-tasking-gamer community for more than a week.
That video got a maximum of 26 views in a minute, 230 in an hour, and boosted my channel to more than 1800 views in a 48 hour period.

Now, we celebrate the screaming forward my most recent success is proving to be. With 3,200 registered views and more than 1000 unaccounted for officially. The video I am referencing has granted me many views and continuing at this rate may end up being accountable for more than half of my total channel views.

Note before reading the following: I have been making shorter videos for both the convenience and simplicity. I touch on trending topics as fast as possible and it's working for me.

Here is what I have set for my personal records.
Most views and watch time in a 28-day period. (6,474 views, 6411 watch minutes, +205% this period).
--Most views and watch time in a single day. (998 views, 952 watch minutes (different days))
Most earnings in a 28-day period. ($2.95 US, +239%)
--Note that the gain in earnings has a greater percentage increase than the views and watch time. That's good.
Most likes, dislikes, comments and independent shares in a 28-day period.
Most new subscribers in a 28-day period. (+127% from last period)
Longest time holding a consistent 1000+ views per 48-hour period.
Highest ever audience retention exceeds 50% for the month and is 57% for the past 7 days.
(past 4 days are greater than 60%, maxed at 66% - Includes subscribed & not subscribed viewers)
Record low (post creation) Not subscribed to subscribe viewers. Means I'm reaching a new audience.

Congrats and big growth!!!!