Service Request [RevShare] Singer for Professional Song

Pyth3rEx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2017
www.pyth3rex.esy.es
YouTube
Hey!
I'm Pyth3rEx, DJ and music producer. Having just finished my last release "Angels" with another singer I am looking for a new singer for my next track.

I'm not looking for any genres in particular since I like mixing things up. Depending on your profile we'll see how things go. I'm mostly experienced working with female vocals but wouldn't mind trying out a male for once.

What you will get working with me:
-A full release on mainstream platforms (Spotify, Deezer, iTunes ect.)
-*possibly* A full-on recording contract with my studio for a full Album (if things go well, otherwise just a single feat.)
-Professional rates in revenue share
-Working with an experienced team of musicians and sound enginers with top of the line audio quality.

Feel free to drop me a message on social media, quoting this message so I know what you talking about ;) , or via email to my booking manager: [email protected]

See you in the studio ;)
-Pyth3rEx

Knotty Stripes

Rising User
Apr 21, 2018
YouTube
Hey!
I'm Pyth3rEx, DJ and music producer. Having just finished my last release "Angels" with another singer I am looking for a new singer for my next track.

I'm not looking for any genres in particular since I like mixing things up. Depending on your profile we'll see how things go. I'm mostly experienced working with female vocals but wouldn't mind trying out a male for once.

What you will get working with me:
-A full release on mainstream platforms (Spotify, Deezer, iTunes ect.)
-*possibly* A full-on recording contract with my studio for a full Album (if things go well, otherwise just a single feat.)
-Professional rates in revenue share
-Working with an experienced team of musicians and sound enginers with top of the line audio quality.

Feel free to drop me a message on social media, quoting this message so I know what you talking about ;) , or via email to my booking manager: [email protected]

See you in the studio ;)
-Pyth3rEx
hey i'm not a singer my self but my wife is interested she has a beautiful voice and she always wanted to sing in a song and when i saw this i thought this is perfect!! where are you located?

Pyth3rEx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2017
www.pyth3rex.esy.es
YouTube
hey i'm not a singer my self but my wife is interested she has a beautiful voice and she always wanted to sing in a song and when i saw this i thought this is perfect!! where are you located?

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, I'm currently located in France. Distance won't be an issue tough. Mind getting back to me as requested via email with a voice demo so I can have a feel for it?

Thanks